Chapter 7

Hello people of wattpad! This is me posting chapter 7 yayay!! Ok so a few things...

DEDICATION: This girl is just plain down right amazing!!! She is awesome and fabulous and you all should look her up and become friends with her cause she is just so freakin' awesome! Yeah thats right! It's @Deanathenerd

Also I want to say thanks cause I got over a hundred reads total and you people are awesome!! I think I said this last time but I'll say it again... I'm going to be super busy the next couple of weeks so I might not update every week but I will try! Thats all!

Bye!!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6 Recap

Looking over I see Luke having some sick grin on his face oh god I’m going to need to sit next to him every morning… Dear lord I hope he is not enjoying this. I would try to switch seats but with that look Mr. Bentley gave me I think I should lay low for a little…

Well looks like this is going to be fun…

Chapter 7

*Mia’s POV*

The day was moving slower than a slug. And that’s slow. It feels like it’s been days that I have been stuck in this jail they call school but in reality it’s only been about 3 hours.

All I want to do is go take a nap, one: because this school day is boring as hell, two: I’m dealing with Luke in ALL of my classes. Every last one. When does that happen?! Oh well I’ll tell you that it happens close to never.

Sitting up I decide to pay a little attention in Spanish class even though it’s boring as hell. The teacher is a psycho. She goes and dances around the classroom banging her high heels against the ground. It’s like she had a whole bag of sugar before this class. Jeez.

Hearing the door open I turn around to see a guy coming through. But oh hot damn he was good looking! He had brown hair and these caramel eyes and from what I can see a pretty toned stomach underneath that muscle shirt.        It might not be as impressive as Luke’s… Damn stop being an ass and stop thinking about that douche! But he’s so yummmm….. But this guy is yum too!

“Hello there I’m guessing your Nick?” Psycho lady asks. Looking down at my paper I see that her name is Ms. Hollan. Hmmm interesting name.

“Yeah that’s me.” He says with a smile.

“Ok then why don’t you sit down next to… Mia.” She says turning away to explain the course expectations.

DAMN! What is up with teachers today and having hot guys sit next to me! Not that I’m complaining over this one of course. Luke is just an ass so I’m obviously going to complain. But not with him cause he’s fine! Taking a look I see that he is wearing a Polo shirt with jeans and sneakers and I will tell you that he looks nice in that outfit.

Oh god he’s walking over here! Maybe we will have things in common! Like loving elephants or owning unicorns! I wonder what he named his! If he has one… If not it’s totally fine, unicorns are very rare and expensive these days.

Then someone clears there throat form behind me. Turning around I come face to face with a shirt. Since when do shirts have throats and can cough… Ohhh wait it’s the person oops haha silly me!

“Umm how can I help you?” I ask super sexy 'Nick'.

“Well can I sit in that seat?” He says pointing to the seat next to me.

“Sure, but I’m going to need some ID first just to make sure you aren’t some creeper.” I say with a totally straight face. At this he throws his head back and laughs… wow that is just sexy…