Chapter 10

Hey! So I have been away for a long time now and I'm sorry. I had break and i was doing stuff and it was fun so yeah i hope you peoplz are having fun with your lives.... so lets find out some stuff...

First is the DEDICATION: It goes to this girl because she has fan girled with me about Nicholas Sparks and the Hunger Games and is awesome!! So yeah

Next Sexy Man of the Chapter: Liam Hemsworth, you'll get it by the end. Also he is very sexy too bad Miley took him....

Last ahould i do the next chapter in Luke's pov or not really havnt decided but someone tell me!

Warning: Over use of the word SEXY!!! Yeah sorry it was needed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9 Recap

Settling down on the bed with my friends I can only think about Monday and the shock on everyone's faces when they see me...

Oh this will be good

Chapter 10

*Mia's POV*

Waking up I jump into the shower thinking about how this day will go. Getting out of the shower I feel refreshed and ready to start the horrifying day ahead of me. I quickly put on my outfit which is in my opinion is awesome. Its galaxy shorts with a black crop top and I'm wearing my new sneakers which I love. And yes I said galaxy pants they literally had the solar system on it.

I must say my ass looked out of this world. Haha ok bad pun Mia.

After I finished up I take a look at myself and I must admit I looked good. I left my hair out of the braid so it had a wave to it, but much to Morgan and Katie's dismay I decided not to use any makeup cause that would take way to long and I would most likely end up in the hospital because I poked my eye out with the mascara wand.

Wait... if it's a wand wouldn't that make most girls witches! Ohmigod I live in a world infested with makeup witches! I must protect myself from them! But how? Wait isn't there such thing as makeup remover. Ok so the plan is to go to Target and buy all the makeup remover just in case the makeup witches revolt and come after me for some strange reason to which I have not decided why. Oh no I'm friends with makeup witches I must save them.

Ok calm down Mia they know how to handle magic responsibly. They are above the influence. With that calming thought I went down stairs to see my mom is nowhere to be seen like usual. Grabbing breakfast I head out the door trying to mentally prepare myself for what is to come. I mean what if they don't like my new look? Wait why the hell do I care what they think?

Never mind that it's not what all the students think it's what someone in particular thinks and his name starts with an 'L'. If you guessed Liam Hemsworth you are correct! No actually that's wrong but he is one sexy man. The right answer was Luke yeah not as sexy ok who am I kidding here he is about as sexy as they come. But back to the original point I want to show him that I can be confident, and look decent for once or maybe a lot more than once cause I'm thinking now it might be good to look decent when out in public.

So the plan is that Nick and I will meet outside of the school in the parking lot and we will walk in together like some grand entrance. Only without the Hollywood sound effects and most definitely no slow motion walking. Anyways Nick will walk me to my classes and we will act all coupley except for the PDA thing because who wants to see two teens playing tongue hockey not me. And then I will go all ninja on Cara's ass if she tries to be mean to me because I'm a secret ninja but I've been keeping it a secret for a few years now.

Pulling up to school I see Nick waiting for me as he leans up against his car which looks pretty nice. Jumping out I see that he is looking as good as the last time I saw him. His hair is tousled and he is wearing a gray shirt that looks very nice on him and jeans that fit him nicely but not as good as Luke.

Walking up to him I see that he is checking me out too and seems to be approving so far.

"Hey Mia, I like the outfit it's very you" he says as he slowly rakes his eyes over my body again. God you change your style and now I'm more appealing ok I should have done this a long time ago.

"Um thanks, nice to see you too." I take a looks around trying to see if Luke is near and can have view of this little exchange.

"Of course it's nice to see me. I mean come on look at me!" Nick tells me as he gestures to that nice body of his. Yeah it's definitely a body worth a little notice. I don't like him like that though it's just those arms and abs.

"Do you see Luke anywhere cause I'm ready to get this show on the road!" I say as we walk towards the school. Remembering that we have to look like a couple I decide to hold hands with him.

"Yeah I do he is over there by the big tree. So when we pass by act like I said something super funny and try to act shy and blush." Nick replies as we weave through the masses of students who now are looking at us in shock cause it's not every day one sees the school geek do a complete wardrobe makeover during the weekend. Looking over I see Luke looking at us well more like glaring. If looks could kill I think Nick would be ashes. From here it looks like Luke is trying to separate our hands with his eyes. Wow he is pissed! This plan is working in my favor haha take that world!

I see Nick lean in which is weird cause I thought we agreed not to kiss. Holy shit he is going to kiss me! Backing away slowly I run and I run fast past Luke who has a satisfied smirk on his face since it looks like I basically just ran away from my fake boyfriend. Wait this is fake and Nick knows not to kiss me because I would most likely kick him in the balls. Oops slowing down I let Nick catch up. What I didn't expect was to have h pick me up with such ease and swing me around in a circle.

Ohmigod this is making me dizzy so as he puts me down I end up falling into Nick causing us to fall on to the grass laughing like a pair of idiots.

"I think we made Luke jealous don't you?" Nick whispers since others are around and we dot want them to foil our evil genius mastermind plan.

"Yeah he looks pretty pissed if you ask me. If you look over there which I advize you don't it looks like Luke is mentally killing you a thousand times which would be pretty painful if you ask me." I tell Nick as we get up off the grass while giggling to ourselves. Soon we go into the school and everyone was looking at us.

I felt trapped beneath their stares because they all think its super fascinating that I could get a guy even if he really is just my fake boyfriend but those small details they don't need to know.

"I feel as if I'm being watched underneath a microscope" Nick whispers to me as we walk down the hallway. He was right it was scary to think of all these people just staring at us like some science project.

"I think they are eye raping us those perverts!" I whisper back which got us into another fit of laughter. As we reach our lockers we see Luke glaring at us once again it's like his face is set in a permanent scowl.

"Hey Nick" I whisper.

"Yeah Mia?" He whispers back.

"It looks like Luke has just sniffed some shit and his face got stuck like that so now he will be forever looking unhappy and like something crawled up his ass and dies!" I say which causes us to laugh some more.

Hearing the slam of a locker we turn around to see Luke storming down the hallway like a pissed off bull.

With Nick walking me to my class no one tried to trip me but everyone was starring at me which makes me rather them trip me. As I say goodbye I see Luke round the corner with Cara on his arm so for good measures I hug Nick and pretend to be embarrassed about what he has said in my ear.

This gets Luke mad so when one gets jealous the only logical thing to do is play tonsil tennis with the person next to you. From here it looks like Luke is practicing mouth to mouth on Cara but I could use a little saving because even though I have a fake boyfriend my heart just shattered into a million prices as Luke kisses Cara.

Let the games begin Luke let the games begin

-------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short!

Bye!!!!