~Selcas with the Selca King~

"Come on, noona! You never know what awaits you in this game! It makes wonders!" Jihoon cried, jumping up and down on the table.

"Seriously, you can't believe have the stuff that comes out of this kid's mouth..." Jaehyo shook his head, I laughed and replied, "What does he mean make wonders?"

"Who knows really? I mean, you don't want to know what I'm thinking but Jihoon can't possibly mean that---"

The hat is suddenly tossed to me and I briefly manage to catch it before it slips out of my hands which results in the spillage of all the bag's contents all over the ground. But not before I clumsily managed to catch a shiny, silver object before it hit the ground alongside the BB Cream, Hello Kitty headphones, a lollipop and other items.

Shouts and accusations fly across the room, "Noona! You were supposed to catch that!"

"That just ruined the game for the rest of us!"

"You're too clumsy sometimes, Yun-Ri."

"Now we'll have to change the things we put in there..."

"MY HELLO KITTY HEADPHONES!" 

"I don't see how I'm to blame for all of this!" I say, surprised by how worked up they got about a silly game.

Looks of denial are shot my way.

"I mean, all of you know are aware of how clumsy I am, especially you, Jihoon, and you still chose to throw it to me!" I attempt to defend myself, crossing my arms.

"You guys, need to calm down. You couldn't honestly expect Yun-Ri, the clumsiest person we know to catch that." Some one says from behind me.

"Hey!" I frown, "That hurts." I turn around to face Minhyuk.

"You said so yourself," He shrugged, smiling, "Atleast you caught my phone. I'd have killed you, otherwise." He chuckled, gesturing to the metallic object I grasped in my hand.

"Huh--- Oh." I glance down at my hand that was currently clenched around his phone and hand his phone to him.

"My BB Cream!" Jaehyo hastlily picked up an almost-empty container of BB Cream.

"My poor headphones..." Zico sobbed, cradling his headphones close to his face.

"Who cares about your headphones? Toto could have gotten hurt!" Jihoon strokes his stuffed plushie affectionately.

"And whose fault would that be?" I ask.

Everyone sends glares up at me, except Minhyuk who stood behind me, laughing uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry I caused harm to your precious stuffed animals and cream---"

"And one of a kind Hello Kitty headphones," Zico added.

"And one of a kind Hello Kitty headphones. Sorry, I have really bad reflexes and cannot be able to catch Jihoon's awful throwing----"

"I think that's enough..." Ukwon cut me off, grinning. 

"Not that we'll ever truly forgive you..." Zico piped in.

"Hey!" I pout, "I said I was sorry!"

"You're lucky we find it in our hearts to forgive you," Kyung said, as he broke into a smile.

"Still can't believe out of all that stuff, you catch Minhyuk's phone," Taeil laughed.

"It's the most valuable and you know it!" Minhyuk said, waving his phone from side to side, "You're just jealous, hyung."