~More Than Just A Derp~

Jihoon leaps off the table, landing infront of me with a thump. He shook the contents of the hat infront of me, covering the top with his hand so I couldn't "cheat".

"Go on!" He insisted.

"Hmm...." I say, with my hand in the hat, pushing around the items and picked up a cold, empty container of sorts.

"Uh---BB cream?" 

Ukwon began twirling the cream around in circles with the tips of his fingers "More like what's left after Derphyo's done with it!" He joked, which resulted in the room collapsing with laughter.

"I just like to take care of my face, okay? You don't look this good with no effort!" Jaehyo attempted to defend himself, taking the cream from Ukwon's hands.

This sent the whole room, into more fits of laughter. Taeil and Kyung were clutching their sides from laughing too hard. I, myself, was laughing uncontrollably behind my hand.

Jaehyo bowed down slightly in my direction, sticking out a hand, apparently choosing to ignore the rest of the band members. "It's now or never, milady. You're not going to make me go in there by myself, are you?"

I bite my lip to keep myself from laughing any further, and clasp his hand as we made our way to the dim closet across from us.

"Time to work your magic, hyung!" Kyung yelled teasingly.

"BB Cream Power activate!" Minhyuk shouted, leaning on Ukwon for strength that he had lost by laughing.

"Jaehyo fighting!" Jihoon and Taeil cheered.

I glance back at them, giggling and Jaehyo turned around, giving them thumbs up signs, grinning widely. Then, I enter the closet, followed closely by Jaehyo. He shuts the door behinds us and drowns out all the noise from the room. 

"Aish. So noisy," He chuckles, slumping down onto the floor of the closet, bending his long legs so that they can fit in the narrow closet. 

I roll my eyes playfully and tease, "Says the loud, talkative person!" And I plop myself beside him.

I take the cream from him and play around with it, opening up the clasp and closing it. 

"Am I boring you that extremely that your only interest is playing around with my most prideful possessions?" He laughs, watching me drop it and wincing as if he was in actual pain, "Careful with that!"

"Close your eyes then!" I giggle, "I can't help but drop things, I am just naturally clumsy."

He shuts his eyes with his hands, "Happy?"

I laugh, coming up with a plan, "Yepp...." I squeeze the remaining cream out onto the tips of my fingers and then lean forward and smear some on his face.

"Ya!" He yells, swatting my hands away, "Yun-Ri! That scared me!"

I burst out laughing, "Oppa. It's only cream! Calm down!"

"What would you do if some one out of nowhere randomly put cream, freezing cold cream, on your face?" He tried to say seriously but could not help but smile.

He attempted to wipe the cream off his face but I slapped his hand away, "Don't you dare ruin my master piece! Stay still and let me finish--- Stop moving, oppa! I'd advise you to close your eyes, I can be a little clumsy..."

"Just a little clumsy?" He teased, shutting his eyes, "Careful, if you get some in my hair, I'll---"

"You'll what?" I ask, moving to sit closer to him.

"I'll cry." 

"Ahaha Okay, oppa~~"

I spread the cream in the shape of a "Y", or atleast tried to make it look like the first letter of my name. It spread from his forehead to his chin.