~Alone with Kitty Kwon~

The hat is passed around the room till it reaches me. I fumble around with the items inside, my fingers brushing a variety of curious textures. 

"Choose wisely!" Jihoon squeals, in an over-excited five year old way.

I fake glare at him, pretending to still be mad at him for making me play and on top of that, making me go first but you couldn't stay angry at such an adorable, kiddy face. "I'll try," I chuckle, giving up on being angry at him.

"Yun-Ri fighting!" Minhyuk said, pumping his fist in the air.

"Fighting!" I laugh, copying his hand gesture.

"Get on with it!" Kyung says impatiently.

"Hmm....." I take my time choosing an item, trying to iritate Kyung.

"Yun-Ri!!" He yelled, "Pali! Pali!"

"Sheesh..." I pout and then pull up the first thing that my hand makes contact with, something awkwardly sticky.

A lollipop, just my luck.

"Ya!" I yelp, dropping the rainbow-colored lollipop.

At this everyone collapses of laughter, Zico actually begins to roll on the floor laughing and Jihoon tears up from laughing too much.

"It's not funny! Who put that in there?" I frown, trying to stifle a laugh.

"Whoever did is a genius!" Kyung managed to gasp between laughs

I glare at him, then at Zico, "It was you!"

He shook his head, still laying on the floor, "I wish!"

"Who's is it then?" I ask, unbelievingly.

Ukwon raised his head, red in the face from laughter, "That would be mine."

"Kim Yukwon, you wait till I get my hands on you!" I take off in his direction.

His eyes widen and he immediately sprints away from me, we chase after one another with the other cheering us on. Till we are both out of breath, and unable to run anymore.

"I'll get you back one day, Ukwon...." I pant, clutching my sides.

"We'll see about that...." He replies, wiping sweat off his forehead.

"No, time to waste. In the closet you go!" Zico shoves us in and slams the door shut.

"Ouch..." Ukwon frowns, rubbing his neck.

"Deserved it," I stick my tongue out at him, teasingly.

"You have to admit, that was funny." He said, grinning.

"Real hilarious... I've got all your lollipop stickiness all over my fingers!" I snap.

"Can I see that?" He asks, holding out this hand.

He holds onto my hand without waiting for my answer and gets a firm grip on it as he pretends to study it.

"Hmm--- There seems to be only one cure," He says in a serious tone, looking up at me.

"You think so, doc?" I cannot hide a smile as I watch him pretend to examine my hand closely.

I was just about to say something else before he brings his hand up to his mouth and begins to lick my hand.

"YA!" I yell, tugging my hand free from his grip, "Ukwon!"

I wipe my hand on a t-shirt beside me, Sorry, Taeil oppa.

"What was that for?" I ask, surprised by his randomness.

"You didn't like it? I thought that was what cats were supposed to do..." He scratched his ear in a cat-like fashion.