Introduction

"Noona..." Jihoon whined in my ear, "Noona, please play with us?"

I rolled my eyes playfully at the adorable maknae, he's been begging me all evening to play this little game of his. "I need to know what game I'm agreeing to play before I sign up for it, Jihoon. Especially after last time..." I say, glaring at him jokingly. 

I still could not believe I agreed to play a 'surprise' game with him last weekend, I didn't think it would turn out to be a full-scale game of Twister. Let's just say don't mess with Zico when he is in competition mode, it can get pretty dangerous.

Or, the time a few days back when he came whining to me to join him and the others in a game he just found out about. Turns out this game of his was 'Spin the Bottle' which he thought was something like 'Rock, Paper, Scissors', it took a while for Kyung and Zico to explain what the game was really about and by the time he got it, we were all rolling on the ground because of the shocked face he was pulling. Thankfully, we got out of playing due to the awkwardness that would result with only one girl -me- playing, by the time we mentioned that, Jihoon ran away and couldn't be seen for a while.

"Please, noona? Just this once? It'll make this party worth the time!" He pouted in that cute, little-boy way, clasping his hands together pleadingly. You couldn't just say no to that.

"Fine, okay. Just promise this game wasn't some random one you found on the Net?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"I can't promise that!" He yelled as he ran across the crowd of people and to the other end where I could see he was begging Minhyuk and Taeil to play the game.

Soon enough, after they both gave in to Jihoon's begging, he stood on a table with a microphone in his hand and announced excitedly, "Since we're all gathered together here with nothing to do... I suggest we play the game most of us agreed to---"

"Like we had anyother choice," Ukwon muttered under his breath next to me.

I chuckled, "He nagged you too?"

He replied with a nod as Jihoon continued, oblivious to our comments.

"Are you all ready for the reveal of the surprise game?" He said, jumping up and down happily.

I could not keep myself from laughing at how childish he could be some times.

"Get ready for a fun game of--- SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN!" He yelled.

Several grunts and sounds of indifference came from the room.

"What?" I ask, my jaw dropping to the ground.

"That Jihoon---" I hear Zico mutter as he shook his head.

"Don't be such kill-joys! It'll be fun!" Jihoon said, pumping his fist in the air and getting a black top hat from behind his back, "Step up all you guys and drop an item of choice into this hat."

The six remaining boys of Block B grudgingly made their way to the table, each dropping a random item into the small hat.

"Noona," Jihoon said, pointing in your direction, "Since you are the last girl to agree on this game---"

"You didn't even ask the rest of the girls!" My friend, Soomin, shouted from beside me.

"Well, since you are the only girl to agree to this game, you get to go first!"

 Jihoon!