~23

Becky
********

I ran into the hospital. I went to the front desk. "How may I help you?" She asked. "I'm here to see Austin Mahone." "Who are you to him?" "His sister Becky Mahone." "Boy how many siblings does this boy have. He's in room 304 on the 3rd floor." "Thank you."

I ran to the elevator and slammed my hand on the button. The door finally opened I rushed in and pressed the floor. I got off and rushed to his room. I saw Alex. "Becky you shouldn't go in-" I cut him off by bursting throw the door. I gasped. Austin was there all bruised up and pale. Tears fell from my eyes.

"Oh my god." I mumbled. I fell to the floor but someone caught me. I pushed out of their grip and ran to his side. "What happened?" I asked. "He got jumped outside the bar." I clenched my teeth. "By who." "The same guy he fought and some of his gang." "Gang!?" I snapped. "Yea." Alex mumbled. "Ugh." I groaned. Tears still falling from my eyes. "So what's the damage?" I asked my voice cracking. "Three broken ribs, a fractured shoulder and stab wounds to the back and legs."

At that point I felt like all the wind was knocked out of me. "So why isn't he up?" "All the meds he was given." I nodded. I stared at Austin's body in the bed. And not like that you perverted people. I held his hand. "I told him I didn't want him in any of that shit. I didn't want him to fight. I knew this was gonna happen. Why wouldn't you listen to me you dumbass." Austin started coughing. "Austin?" "Becks." My eyes widened. "Baby." He smiled and wiped my tears. "Baby why are you crying?" He asked. "I'm fine." I giggled. "And did I here you called me a dumbass?" He questioned with a smirk. "You are!" He laughed. "Austin I'm being serious. You got hurt by these guys I don't want you fighting again." "I have to." "No you don't Austin!" I said while raising my voice. "Becky you don't understand." "Yea I don't understand." I snapped. He sighed. "I wish you would just explain to me why you fight." "I can't ok!" He yelled. "Yes you can tell me! But you choose not to tell me!" I snapped and stormed out.

**********
2 weeks
***********

Austin got released from the hospital a week after he was brought into the hospital. I haven't spoken to him in 2 weeks and neither did he. If he wasn't gonna talk to me well that's his problem cause I don't plan on talking to him.

I decided to finally get out of bed and clean myself up. "Becky get your lazy ass out of bed we are going shopping!" Darcy yelled.

I rolled my eyes and got up. I grabbed my towel and walked to the bathroom to shower.

When I finished showering I went to my room and put on lotion. I then grabbed a blue and white bra and some boy short panties and put it on. I then grabbed a cropped Mickey Mouse sweatshirt and put it on, along with some white high waisted jeans. I out in socks and combed my straight hair. I put in some brackets and rings and my brown lace up heels. I heard the door knock. I ran downstairs to open the door.

"Austin." He gave me a small smile. "Um can I come in?" He asked. "Uh yea sure." I said while letting him in. I then closed the door. "So um what's up?" "I'm sorry." He said. "For the hospital." I nodded. "I'm not sorry." I said bluntly. "I know I may sound selfish but Austin what j said about me wanting you to stop fighting is nothing for me to be sorry about. I'm just worried for you." "But Becky you need to stop." "No I don't I can't stop worrying about the guy I love. You can't just tell me to stop." I said raising my voice again. "Here it goes." He mumbled. "Here what goes?!" I snapped. "You're gonna bitch out again." I scoffed. "Well if you don't like the fact that I care for you then you should find someone who won't give a damn!" I yelled. "Well maybe I should!" I snapped back. My breathing hitched. He stayed quiet. "Austin we're done. Don't talk to me until you've stopped this bullshit fighting." I said. He then walked out slamming the door behind him. I turned around and saw Darcy. She was frowning. I ran to her and hugged her letting my tears fall.