~22

Becky
********
I got home and immediately went to shower. When I finished showering I changed into some boy shorts and a big t shirt. I didn't wear a bra because I'm home. Even though Darcy lives with I still did t care, I mean Darcy and I have been best friends since we were bring all thanks to our mothers.

I walked out of my roo and went downstairs into the kitchen. I went in the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and then grabbed a bag of chips from the counter. I looked at the time. It was 9:30. I sighed to say I'm worried about Austin is an understatement. I'm freaking out. I mean I know Austin can kick ass but what if he gets hurt. I sighed. I went up to my room and turned on my tv and sat in my bed.

*******

I heard a loud thud. I jumped up. I looked around the room groggily. I heard another thud. I turned on my lamp and almost screamed when I saw Austin.

"Jesus Christ Austin!" I whispered yelled. "You almost scared me to death." "Yea yea."

He came in the bed with me and pulled me onto his lap.

"What are you doing here I thought you were gonna go home?" I asked. "Well I couldn't have my girlfriend all worried about me." I sighed. "Well then go to sleep because I'm tired and I have school in the morning." He chuckled. "Ok hold on." He got up and took off his whit shirt and sweat pants leaving him in his Calvin's. Phew out the clothes and omg chair and then crawled in bed with me. He wrapped his arms around me. "I'll drop you off baby girl." I nodded. I then drifted off into a deep sleep.

***********

"Baby." I groaned. "Baby. Wake up." Austin whispered. "Ugh!" I groaned out and got up. Austin smiled and kissed my forehead. I glared at him and walked into my bathroom, he chuckled. He came into the bathroom with me and started brushing his teeth. See since Austin stays a lot I decided to keep a tooth brush for him. When I finished brushing my teeth I tried to shoo him out. "I have to shower." I grumbled. "So I have seen you naked multiple times so this is nothing new." "Austin!" I shrieked. He just chuckled and walked out. I striped out of my clothes and tied up my hair into a messy bun. I then turned in the shower and jumped in,

When I finished showering I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me. I then walked out of my room. I didn't see Austin. I shrugged. I grabbed my lotion and put it on. I then grabbed some pink and blue boy shorts. I put them on. I the. Dropped my towel and hung it up. I grabbed a white strapless bra and put it. I walked to my drawer and grabbed a grey halter neck crop top. I then put it on. I grabbed my black Jean short overalls and put them on. I bent down to grabbed sock. I out them. I walked to y bathroom and out on a little bit of makeup and did my hair. I then put on my rings brackets and earrings. I went back to my room and put on my Jordan 10s. I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. I saw Austin. He smiled.

"You ready?" I nodded. He kissed me and then we walked out.

********

I groaned this was last class thank god. I looked at my phone. 8:15. I groaned silently. This class doesn't end till 9:30. I swear college is such a pain in the ass. I felt my vibrate. I looked at it.

Babe😘💘-"Hey baby😘."
I smiled and secretly texted him back. Me-"You do realize that I'm in class right??"
Babe😘💘-"Yes I do but wanted to text you."
Me-"Oh well if I get in trouble then it's your fault."
Babe😘💘-"If you do I'll make it up to."
Me-"Oh really how??"
Babe😘💘-"I have a few ways.😏😏." I immediately blushed.

"Ms. Gomez. Is there a reason why you are texting in my class." Shit. My professor walked over and took my phone. "You will get it back after class." I sighed. I started to take notes that were on the board. God this class better go by fast.

********

The bell rang. I of,Ed up my things and went to my professors desk. "Here you go Ms Gomez now if I check you texting again you won't get it back for a week." She said while handing me my phone. I nodded and walked out of her class. I looked at my phone and noticed I had 15 missed class for Darcy. 29 texts from Robert and like 59 missed calls from Alex Robert and Zach. What the hell? I called Alex.

Alex-"Becky thank god why the hell weren't you answering!"
Becky-"Jeez my professor took my phone now what's wrong?"
Alex-"It's Austin."
I felt my heart drop. Becky-"What happened?"
Alex-"He's in the hospital."