~6

Becky
**********************
I was currently doing dishes with Darcy. When we finished Darcy left for dance. I sighed. Once again I'm home alone bored. I sighed. I went up to my room. I grabbed my phone and jumped on my bed. I went on Instagram. I looked through my notifications and my news feed. I saw the pictures of Alex and Darcy. They looked so cute together. I smiled. I heard a thump at my window. I jumped off my bed and went to my window. I saw Austin. I opened the window.

"Why are you throwing things at my window?" I asked. He smiled. It wasn't a fake one it was a real one. "Cause I want to get your attention." I laughed. "Hop out the window!" He shouted. "Are you crazy?" I asked. He laughed. "I'll catch you." He said. I smiled. "No thanks." I said while moving out the window, but to my luck I fell out. Don't even ask how. "Austin!" I screeched. I felt a pair of arms catch me. I held onto Austin tightly. "Hey I told you I'd catch you." I looked at him and glared. "Wanna go to the park?" He asked. "Sure." He put me down and we walked to the park.

Why was he acting differently. Just yesterday he was being a jerk about me walking around and now he's being a sweetheart. I sighed. "Race you to the swings." I said. He laughed. "You're on." We ran to the swings. Austin of course beat me. "I won." I laughed. "Austin how come we don't know anything about each other?" I asked. "Because we started off on hating each other." He said. I giggled. "So let's get to know each other." I said. He smiled. "Ok what's your favorite sport?" He asked. "Basketball and soccer. What about you?" "Basketball." I smiled. "How old are you?" "18. What about you." "18." I smiled.

********************

After getting to know Austin I realized that we have a lot in common, but while we were getting to know each other I felt like he was hiding something from me. I sighed. I was currently at home. When I came home I showered. Darcy still wasn't back yet. My phone beeped.

Darcy-"Becky I'm gonna be home in 20 minutes anyway party tonight we are going."
Becky-"Geez. So demanding." I typed with a smile.
Darcy-"Stfu😂."

I laughed at her text. I got up. I guess I have to get ready for a party now. I went to my closet and went to look for something to wear. I pulled out a denim bralet and some baggy drop crotch red plaid pants. I put it on my bed and went to my dresser. I grabbed my makeup bag and curling wand. I went into the bathroom and started with my makeup. I did my eyeshadow to look like a cat eye. I put some blush on and some nude lip gloss. I plugged in my curling wand. I turned it on. I walked back in my room and grabbed my phone. I put on some music cause it was really quiet.

I walked back into my bathroom and started with my hair. When I finished curling my hair I went to get ready. I heard the door slam shut.

"Becky I'm home we have to be ready in a half hour!" Darcy yelled. "Ok." I yelled back.

I took off my shirt and bra. Since I was wearing a bralet I didn't really need a bra. I put on the bralet making sure the buttons were secured. When I finished with that I stripped of my leggings and put on my pants. I grabbed my open toe lace up heels. I sat in my bed and put them on. I stood up and grabbed my gold bangle. I put it on. Then I went to the mirror. I stared at my reflection. I smiled, satisfied with my look. I grabbed my phone put it in my pocket and walked out of my room.

I walked downstairs. I sat on the couch, while waiting for Darcy. After what felt like 7,000 years she came down. She was wearing a dress. "You look amazing." I complimented her. She smiled. "Thanks and you to. Are we taking my car or yours?" She asked. "It doesn't matter." "Ok then mine." She said while grabbing her keys. I nodded and walked out the house.

We got in the car and drove to the party.

*********************************

I was currently alone at this party. Darcy's with Alex and Robert and Zach are playing beer pong. I haven't seen Austin though, and I was kinda hoping I will. I don't know why but every time I'm around Austin I feel all tingly inside. It's weird. I wondered around the house. I ended up at the back of the house almost at the side. I was then grabbed. I saw an angry looking Austin. Oh boy.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He growled. "I came to party, obviously." I retorted. He glared. "Why are you here?" He asked. His voice was low and dark. It scared me, and I didn't like the look in his eye. "Darcy brought me here. Gees I can't go to a simple party." I snapped. He glared at me. I'm really fed up with him now. "Becky I'm gonna need you to answer me with being a bitch can you do that?! Why the hell did you come here!"he snapped at me. "Austin why does it matter?!" I screamed. He looked at me with the same anger and annoyance I had for him. He didn't answer me. "Oh so now you have no words! The big bad Austin Carter Mahone doesn't have anything to say! Wow that's a first!" I yelled. He glared at me. I rolled my eyes and turned around ready to walk away, but Austin grabbed my arm turning me around. His lips landing on mine.
I kissed back. His arms snaked around my waist while my hands went to his hair. He pushed me up against the wall continuing to kiss me, but it's not like I minded. I loved the way his lips felt on mine.

We both pulled away for air. He looked at me, and for the first time in my life Austin wasn't a scary guy. I saw a vulnerable lost boy who was looking for someone to love him. He pulled me back to him. We kissed again.