~4

Austin

**********

I heard a knock on the door. I groaned and went to the door. I opened it and saw Becky. I smirked. She glared at me.

"Are you gonna let me In?" She asked. I could tell she was annoyed. I smirked. "Sure." I moved my hand so she could walk in. Just as she walk in I smacked her ass. She gasped and glared at me.

"Like I said nice ass." I said with a smirk. She rolled her eyes. "Where is everyone?" She asked. "Outside." She nodded and left. I watched as she walked out. Damn she's fine as hell. I walked outside. I walked over to Becky and sat next to her. She huffed. "What's wrong babe?" I whispered in her ear. "Don't call me babe." She snapped. The guys would've heard but as usual they were being loud as hell. "Alright princess." I said. She scoffed. "Go call you next hook up that." She snapped. I glared at her. "You know nothing about me?" I said in a low dangerous voice. She looked at me. "I know just enough." She said and walked away. I clenched my jaw. I don't fucking like her.

********
Becky
********

I fucking hate that guy. I saw Alex and Darcy flirting. "You guys should just go out!" I yelled. They both flipped me off. I laughed. I saw Robert and Zach acting stupid by the pool. I smiled. I have an idea. I snuck up behind them.

"Boo!" I yelled. They screamed like girls and fell into the pool. I jumped back so I won't get wet. Then I started laughing. Robert and Zach glared at me. "I fucking hate you!" They both yelled playfully. I smiled and blew kisses to both of them. They just glared at me. I smirked and went to sit down.

Austin kept looking at me. I rolled my eyes. I started to walk inside when I was grabbed pushed up against the wall by Austin. They guys didn't see because we were out of sight.

"What the hell Austin?" I snapped. He glared at me. "So you're just gonna stare. How about you take a fucking picture it last longer."

He then started to kiss my neck. Again. "Austin." I breathed out. He continued to suck on my neck. I then pushed him my hand went immediately to my neck covering yet another hickey this jackass gave me. He smirked and walked away. I whipped out my phone. I sent a text to Darcy telling her I wasn't feeling well. She said ok. I then left.

I can't stand that boy. I swear I'm gonna cut his damn balls off the next time he do something stupid.

I walked into my house and went straight to my room. I took off my shoes and put it in my closet. I also took off my SnapBack and hung it up. I laid on my bed. I thought about Austin.

I groaned in frustration. Why the hell am I thinking about him? He's not worth thinking about? I groaned. I need to take a walk. I put on the same jordans I wore earlier and my SnapBack. I then walked downstairs and out the door. I went towards the park.

As I was walking in heard shouting in an alley. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I walked closer to crowed and cover my mouth preventing me from making nah type of noise. I could t believe my eyes. Well not really I just didn't expect this. I saw Austin beating the crap out of someone. I watched as he punched him over and over again. Maybe I shouldn't mess with Austin. He then got up. He then walked away. Another fight started.

I backed away. I saw a guy turn and look at me. He smirked. I walked out and started to run. The guy was chasing after me. Why did I have to be a idiot go look at that. He then grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall.

"Hey princess." He whispered in my ear. It sent shivers down my spine, but not the good kind. His hands were in between my legs touching me. "Please." I whimpered.

Then he was pulled off of me. I fell to the floor. My eyes locked on the ground. I felt hands touch me. I flinched.

"Hey it's me." I heard a voice say. I looked up and saw Austin. He looked at me, his filled with worry and concern. I immediately broke. I grasped onto his shirt and cried into him. He placed his arms around me. "Austin." I sobbed. "Shh." He said, while stroking my head.

The way he held me, it felt protective. I felt safe in his arms. I continued crying. I didn't care if he was gonna use this against me. I just needed him. "Hey it's ok I'm right here. No ones gonna hurt you.. He whispered into my ear. I nodded. He then picked me and walked us to I don't know where. Everything was just a blur.

*********
Austin
********

I swear once I saw that guy on her, all I saw was red. I wanted him dead, but I didn't kill him cause Becky was right there. For the first time ever she looked scared and vulnerable. I looked at this gorgeous sleeping girl in the back seat. I sighed and looked back at the rode. For some reason I felt the need to protect her. I don't know why but I can't get her out of my mind and that's weird for me, cause I usually do hook ups but Becky was different I didn't want to hook up with her. I only felt that way once, but that's a story for another time. I continued to drive to her house.

***********

What do you think happened in Austin's past? 😊😊 sorry for the short chapter next update will probably be during the week. Anyway the RDMA's are tomorrow. I can't wait. I wonder if Becky and Austin are performing together.