24/7

The heart Loves

Twenty-four-seven;

And brings one

To the greatest Heaven.

_______________________

Brave Love Chapter 24: 24/7

[Chip]

It had been a week since I started staying at the hotel suite with Xander and Giselle—and I was starting to miss the home-made ice-cream in my fridge back home.

I voiced this to Xander, which he responded by planting an embarrassing kiss on my forehead in the middle of the hotel lobby before making a quick call.

"Hey, it's me. Yeah—I need you to check on him. While you're on it, check the cameras outside my apartment too. What? Do it myself?" Xander laughed dryly for a moment. "You know I'm busy as fuck right?"

He sounded like he was talking to an old friend.

Oh! What if it's Blake?

"Fine—I'll let you have the car, since you have my condolences for your one still in repairs. The red one; not the black," The tall figure warned as we crossed the carpark towards his vehicle.

I blinked, pointing to the phone and shrugging to suggest my question.

Blake, he mouthed in return—unlocking the car with a click and sliding into the driver's seat after opening the passenger's door for me. "Don't need details about Ace's ass, thanks."

Pausing at the word, I turned to Xander with hot cheeks.

H-He can't just say that!

I punched him playfully in the shoulder, noting the pain in my knuckles before attempting to block out whatever the two were saying by covering my ears.

"...dude. Ace isn't a girl. You gotta take it slow—he needs to be prepared. God you're such an idiot," Xander snapped.

W-Well! I think everyone has to take a relationship slowly, including girls, Xander.

"Yeah, I know Ace is your first guy but come on—you can't be that dumb," He sighed, rolling his eyes. "Gotta go. Remember to check on him. Yeah. 'Kay. Bye."

Slipping his phone into his back pocket, Xander gave his car the command to start.

The engine started with a velvet purr before the buttons lit up and soft classical music began to play.

"Why did you give Blake a call?" I asked, curious.

Xander glanced sideways with a smile. "Nothing much. Just making sure it's okay for us to go home without any...disturbances."

"R-Really?" I felt the corners of my lips turn up into a grin at the thought of going home. "Thank you so much! I...um, I'm really grateful. You've done a lot...f-for me."

Xander smirked, turning out of the carpark with one hand on the steering wheel as he reached across to—

"Uwa! W-What are you—" Caress my thigh.