Beau Imagine 1

You had always seen the beach to be the most relaxing place to be. You would go there when you were sad, angry, and just to escape overall from the rest of the world. Your escape would happen at night. When the moon shines brightly over the crystal clear water and a calm breeze sweeps through your hair. You sat next to the shoreline tonight, your bare feet digging into the sand.

Your hair is let down and gracefully blowing around your head. You feel at peace after a hard day. You suck in this peacefulness, enjoying it completely. Closing your eyes you breathe in slowly. Suddenly, your once calm getaway is ruined by the sound of a couple fighting not too far away.

They're on the sidewalk, yelling at each other. However as you stare it seems to be mostly just the girl yelling. A spark of sympathy for the boy ignites in you and you do something you never thought you would ever do. You march over to the couple, leaving your flip flops in the sand. You wrap your arms around the boys' waist.

"There you are! I've been looking for you everywhere!" The girls face turns into a snarl, "and who do you think YOU might be?" You smile, entirely knowing she would react that way. "I should be asking you the same thing. I'm an old friend of this boy here and we had plans to walk the beach and catch up on things." The girl rolls her eyes before she walks away, "whatever. We're through Beau."

Once she is far enough away you release your arms from around the guys' waist. He still continues to say nothing and just stare at you. "Yeah, no problem buddy. It's not like I just saved your ass from a bitch fit." You begin to walk away, silently high-fiving yourself at your snarky remark.

"Hey wait! I thought we were going to catch up on past times?" The boys' arms snake their way across your shoulders and before you know it you're having a full out conversation with this stranger. 2 hours pass and you finally think it's time to leave although you're regretting having to. You have your flip flops rightfully on your feet and Beau's sweatshirt hugged tightly against you. You begin to take it off to give back to him but he stops you. "Keep it for now. I'll get it back say... Saturday at 8?" You smile and give him your address, "I'll see you then... Old friend."