Jai Imagine 2

You breath out slowly and close your eyes, wondering if this is all just a dream. Someone pinch me, you think. Suddenly, the heavy wooded doors that were once blocking your view open up. He stands at the alter and looks up. You catch eyes and you see him noticeably take in a large breath. You feel like crying, but you promise yourself you won't. After all, you don't want your make-up running. Beside you, someone slides their arms between yours. You don't pay much attention to them though. All you can do is stare at the boy on the other end of the aisle and clutch a bouquet of flowers in your hands. Soon enough the usual music begins to play and you take a step forward. Your stomach is tingling with excitement and you try to hold it in as best as possible. You grin widely, a tear escaping from your watery eyes. You want to just run to him but you have to be civilized. After all, this is your wedding day. Finally after what seems like forever, you reach him. He takes your hands and you stand facing one another. You peel your eyes away from him to gaze at the now speaking priest. Once he's done, you look back at your very soon to be husband. His vows are sweet and loving and you want to just hug him and kiss him right now. Your vows are similar. It's now time to put the rings on. He puts yours on first. Then you put his on, shaking at the same time. Both of you look at the priest for the last words. "You may now kiss the bride." You turn to the boy standing in front of you and your veil is immediately thrown upwards. His lips meet yours. It's a short kiss, but it's filled with passion. You're holding onto each other like your life depends on it. When you pull away, all you can think about is one thing; Jai Brooks is my husband.