Luke Imagine 2

You're in the grocery store, minding your own business when some stranger bumps into you. You look up, about to go into full on rage mode when your eyes meet his. You're suddenly at a loss of words. So you just stand there, looking into his eyes and acting like a fish while your pointer finger is raised in the air. He speaks first, his voice rough, "Sorry about that..."

You close your mouth and bring your hand back to your side. You only nod, unable to say anything. Suddenly something shimmers in the light of the dim grocery store aisle and your eyes find a small piece of metal that's attached to this strangers lip. You wonder what it feels like and unconsciously raise your hand to poke it. But before you can you stop yourself.

The stranger clears his throat, "um... I'll be on my way then..." He turns to leave the aisle, but you call after him. "I, uh I-"
You're suddenly interrupted. "Would you like to go out some time?"
Baffled by his straight forwardness, your eyes widen. But after all... that was the question you were just about to ask... wasn't it?

"Uh, yes. Sure. Um, you know... Okay."
The stranger smirks and asks for your phone. A few seconds pass and then suddenly you have this handsome boys number in your phone. You look down at the caller ID and see that his name is Luke.

"Luke... Nice na-"
You're cut off again when his lips meet your cheek, the ring cold against your burning blush. Luke gives you a wink before turning and walking away. You stand in the aisle almost paralyzed. Then a smile finds itself growing and you feel tingling feelings in your stomach. Suddenly you think to yourself... "Boy, he's going to drive me mad."