Luke Imagine 1

Your day is going absolutely horrible. At school you had a surprise quiz in math, a huge essay that is worth most of your grade that you didn't even know about, and you spilt your lunch all over you when the stupid popular girl 'bumped' into you in the cafeteria. Then you were driving your new car home when it broke down in the middle of nowhere. And that's where you are now; sitting on the back of your car huffing and puffing about how your day couldn't get any worse than this. You look up suddenly at the car that is slowing down next to yours. Gazing at the mysterious stranger hopping out of the car, you try your best not to drool. His lip ring shimmers in the twilight air and you can't help but to look at it for a bit longer than you should. He speaks suddenly, his voice low with a fading Australian accent "Need help?" You nod, unable to find words and he smirks. Ignoring your awkward glances, he pops open the hood of the car. "Well it seems like you-" He continues to talk but you stop listening and just stare at his face. You tune back in just in time to hear him say "alright?" You blink rapidly before nodding again and he smiles, "you have no idea what I just said, do you?" You feel your cheeks heat up and you smile ashamedly. He sighs and scratches the back of his neck, "well basically you can drive it again because I fixed it." You speak for the first time, "really? Thank you so much." You want to hug the kind stranger but decide against it. After all, you don't want to seem anymore like a creep than you already do. He chuckles, "no problem." You watch him as he shuts the hood of the car and wipes his hands on his now dirty jeans. He begins to walk back to his own car and you hop inside of yours. Thinking you'll never see him again and being partly sad of that idea, you sit in the silence of your car for a few seconds. Three taps sound on your car window and you roll it down. The stranger hands you a small piece of paper with his number on it and says, "I'm Luke by the way."