Chapter 17 The Double-date???

A/N

Well hello there cuties! updating today! weheeee! haha.

this is it! 

Antonette's POV

When i got out of the room, i was amazed by their reactions. they looked at me wide-eyed and stopped from what the're doing.

After lou impressed them of what i looked like, i heard harry shout at niall telling him to come up to me so he did.

lou already left because she was gonna make a milk for lux. 

"You look amazing." he said smiling.

He was killing me from that moment. not literally but killing me inside. it's like i'm melting. it's what directioners would feel when they get a look like this from niall. he was looking straight at me when he said that. he mean what he said, i can tell. Good thing niall's taller than me, the stilleto didn't ruin  it.

"Thankyou.." i smiled back

"So let's go?" he asked and i nodded.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door. electricity moving in my body. maybe a directioner feeling. 

Harry was already standing up and as usual, trying to win a conversation with shane. they really loved fighting with each other, maybe it's their way of having fun. is she harry's secret girlfriend? well it will hurt alice for sure.

"Lou! we gotta go now! we'll see you soon and thankyou!" niall yelled still holding my hand. i wish holding hands mean he likes me and he loves me. keep on dreaming tony. crazy little mind i got.

lou ran towards us carrying a polo and a milk for lux she prepared. 

He gave niall the polo. "You're gonna go on a date wearing tanktops niall?" she said.

oh yeah i just noticed that he was wearing only a tanktops because he gave me his jacket which is really sweet.

Niall winked at her and took the jacket and again grabbed my hand.

lou picked up lux and we said our goodbyes and proceeded to the car.

we had the same sitting arrangement and i was sitting beside harry's girl i mean shane.

Harry turned around. 

"You look dashing." he smiled.

"Thanks." i smiled.

"But shane's beautiful with those office clothes!" he said and looked at shane which made shane give him a death glare.

"That's sweet. may i ask you something?"

"Sure!"

"Are you two a couple?"

Niall's laughter interrupted what i just said but harry gave him a death glare so he stopped and harry looked back at me again. 

"Uh.. yeah we are!"

"No we aren't!" Shane yelled from beside me and slap harry in the shoulder.

Yup they are acting like couples! i'm right, harry thinks shane's his girlfriend. haha i didn't know that harry was the hilarious one. maybe got the virus from louis! 

"Ow! that hurts! okey i'll shut up." harry said.

"Wow you really could discipline harry!" niall said.

Harry slapped niall's head.

"Ow! okey men okey!"

I didn't think that the boys were hilarious well the 2/5 of the boys.