Chapter 5 Best day ever!

Antonette's POV

I stopped running when i got tired and started walking. i ran so fast that my feet hurts. i grabbed my keys out of my pocket and opened the door.

I got inside and slammed the door.

"Alone again." I sighed.

I plopped into the sofa placing my feet in the front table to make me comfortable. i closed my eyes falling asleep.

i woke up hearing grumbling. Irealized it was my stomach and when i looked at my watch, it was 8pm.

"I'm hungry." i got up and went straight to the kitchen. i opened the fridge.

Empty..

"Great, just great."

I went upstairs and took some of my savings. i wouldn't risk  my hunger for a 1D ticket. Me and alice have been saving money for a One direction concert.

As i got my money, i went downstairs and sat at the sofa. I decided to order pizza. i was so lazy to go eat outside.

I got my phone out of my pocket and dialed the Pizza hotline. I ordered my favorite, pepperoni flavor.

As i was waiting for the food to arrive, i closed my eyes and leaned into the sofa but i heard my phone beep. i looked at it and it was on twitter. My eyes grew wide because of what i saw.

@niallofficial followed.

I just met niall horan in person awhile ago and now he follows me on twitter? Can this day get any better? I pinched myself to check if i was dreaming and opened the profile to double check if he is the real niall.

And he is! It's the real Niall Horan from One direction! I finally got my 1/5! After a few seconds my phone continued to get notifications from other directioners who congratulated me and followed me. Some are even sending me tweets asking how i got a follow from niall.

From 55 followers to 200 and more to come! I clicked on my messages because it was getting flooded and i saw nialls name.

from: @niallofficial

Hi antonette, just wanted to ask if you're okey? xx

And now i got a message from him? I squealed. is this a dream? because if it is a dream then i can stay here forever. I'm the luckiest girl in the world of directioners!

As i was about to reply to niall, the knocks from the door interrupted me so i put my phone down and went to peak through the small whole on the door.

i saw the pizza delivery guy and opened the door.

Since i'm happy and in a good mood, i started a conversation with the delivery guy.

"So if you deliver pizza, who delivers your pizza?" i asked trying to hold my laughter.

"Can you just pay me and sign this?" he said handing me a piece of paper.

"Ohh, okey." i payed him and signed the paper. he rolled his eyes and left.

"What a grumpy pizza delivery guy." I muttered.

I closed the door and placed the pizza beside me and turned the television on. "This is the life." while munching on the pizza.

The television was on MTV. Live while we're young was playing, i turned the volume higher as the music boomed the house. i don't care if my neighbours get mad or something because this day was the best. i like to celebrate alone. i was dancing when i saw my phone light up.

I unlocked my phone and saw it was on twitter again.

"@niallofficial retweeted "I love you nialler!x"

He's reading my recent tweets! it just means that he's still online!

I forgot to reply because of that grumpy pizza guy. i turned the television volume low and sat back in the sofa.

to: @niallofficial

Hi niall, i'm sorry for what i did awhile ago. Just wondering, how did you find me?

after a while my phone beeped.

from: @niallofficial

it's cool, maybe you had plans so i understand. And i just searched your name on twitter and clicked the top account. xx

To: @niallofficial

wow, i was on top? haha x

from: @niallofficial

Hahaha yes! So what's your num?

when i saw that i let out a squeal and gave him my number. after about ten minutes my phone rang and i saw an unknown number.

"Must be niall!" i yelled.

"Ello?" i said.

"Hi, guess who?" he said.

"Niall from One direction?" i asked.

"No, i'm the pizza delivery guy."

"What?"

He laughed.

Omg his laugh. I thought i will only hear that laugh on tv from their interviews. but now i'm hearing his laugh on the phone. On my phone. And he's laughing because of me.

"No, i'm just kidding. this is niall i just saw your recent tweet."

"Oh, the one with the pizza?" I giggled

"Yeah, you'll eat that yourself?"

"yeah,  no biggie! I love food and it's my favorite flavor!"

"So you have a big appetite?" he said laughing

"Yep." i said popping the p.

"Mind if i have a bite?" he asked giggling.

"No i don't mind, say ahh."

"Ahhhh." he said. we both laughed after that.

----

----

---

We both had a great time talking over the phone. It's like we both clicked. I know it sounds clichè but i feel like we already know each other. We have alot in common.

When we finished laughing and sharing stories we finally said goodbye to each other because it was getting late and i have school tommorow.

Niall's POV

She said goodbye and i pushed the end button on my phone and placed it beside me.

"This is the best day of my life." i smiled to myself.

I closed my syes and eventually fell asleep.

A/N

So here you go guys. i know my chapters are so short. i just can't think of something else. i'm having a problem on my own that's why i can't think staright. i'll do better soon guys. what you think of this chapter?

Comment things to build me up. am i lacking something? i would like to hear your opinion. thanks.