Chapter 6 Harreh!

A/N

Hi guys! here's the next chapter!

hope you like it. my friend made this chapter.

comment what you think! :)

Love youuuu cuties! :)

- JAE

Continuation of Niall's POV

The next day, i woke up with a smile on my face. I can't believe it. I was able to find antonette and she actually gave me her number! Turns out she's one of our fans and we have alot in common!

I rubbed my eyes as i got up and went to the bathroom. I splashed my face with water, got the soap and rinsed my face. i took the towel hanging beside me and wiped my face.

As i was walking back to my room i heard a loud thump on my door. i opened it and saw harry still wearing his pajamas. i gave him a confused look.

"I have a story mate."

"Fact or fiction?" i asked.

"Stop kidding mate. it's a fact."

"Early in the morning? cant this wait? you're still in your pajamas!"

"I know, but since last night you have this dilemma i didn't want to but in."

"You haven't brush either."

"C'mon mate, stop joking around."

"Okay no a problem, come in. Spill the deets."

i let him inside my room and he sat on my bed.

"I met this girl at a bar recently."

"cool! So what's her name?"

"Shane Stewart. She was in the bar i was staying and she's drunk. She was wearing a black dress.

*Harry's flashback*

"Are you okey? i asked while taking her hair away from her face so i could see her face. she looked at me and slapped my hand away from her.

"Don't touch me! i don't even know you!" she shouted.

"Okey okey i'm just trying to help you."

"I don't need your help! you're all the same! boys are all the same!" She shouted even louder that it irritated me so i decided to leave.

"Fine! i'll leave you! but don't come running back to me if you need help! or got raped or anything!" i shouted back and stood up to walk away from her but she grabbed my hand.

"I'm sorry, i just have a problem. i feel useless and no one appreciates me." she muttered.

I examined her face. she has this huge eyes because she was probably wearing contact lenses the doll type lenses. She has this beautiful lips that i could'nt resist, i wanted to kiss her. she was beautiful despite being drunk. i just stared at her for a few minutes and my thoughts was cut off because she was about to say something again and suddenly she puked at my shirt leaving a nasty stain on it.

she fell unconcious and i leaned her to the table so i could remove my shirt. i took my polo off revealing my upper body but i don't care because the vomit in my shirt smells nasty and icky. Good thing it was already late. People are all drunk in the bar and employees are preparing to close the store. i wiped her face with my polo shirt and carried her towards the nearest couch in the bar. thank god there was no paparazzi around here or else i'm really dead.

i layed her down. I saw a cup with water on the nearby table so i splashed it to her face.

"What the hell was that?" she said wiping her face with her hands and looking mad at me.

"I just woke you up." i grinned.

"So that's your way of waking people up?"

"I'm just a concern person here. i noticed earlier that you're wearing contact lenses. as far as i know, contact lenses cannot be worn while sleeping. am i right missy?" i said raising my eyebrow.

She took her bag and took out her contact lenses container and took off her contacts revealing her real innocent eyes. and she wore a nerdy glasses ruining it. i stared at her.

"What?" she asked.

"You're wearing glasses?"

"yes. i usually wear contacts when i'm out or whenever there is special occassions."

"Are you not aware of lasik surgery?"

"I am mister! i just don't have money for it."

"Well then save money for it." I smirked.

"It's not my priority"

"It should be your priority! Save money for it instead of wearing that ugly glasses"

"Atleast with this i can see. And i don't need that surgery. I have alot on my plate already."

"Well it's just an advice. You'll look better."

"I don't need to. I don't need to impress someone"

"Maybe that's the reason why you're wasted? Did a guy broke your heart? It's because of your glasses!"

"I'm leaving." She said standing up but i grabbed her wrist.

"i think i should take you home."

"No, i'll just take the cab."

"you can't, with that poor eyesight?"

"hey! you're rude. You've been really rude to me from the start!"

"I'm not. c'mon, i don't take no for an answer."

"But...but..."

"no but's." i pulled her outside of the bar and brought her to my car. i pulled the seatbelt and placed it onto her.

"so where to?" i asked.

"straight ahead. i'll just tell you when to stop."

We stopped at a near condominium.

"Thankyou. by the way i'm shane stewart."

"And i'm harry styles."

"okey, bye." she said and closed my car door and walked inside.

She doesn't know me? or she pretended not to know me? I mean who doesn't know me? I'm harry Styles from One Direction! Didn't it ring a bell?

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"So you met a drunk girl, and insulted her?"

"Niall mate! You know me! I'm just playing with her. I like to tease girls a little when i like them"

"so you're interested?"

"yeah. Do you think i should go visit her?"

"Do you think she wants to see you after what you did to her?"

"I don't know. I got interested because she doesn't know me or us, our band. I don't think people will not know who we are right?"

"Well maybe some people don't and it's okay. But if it would satisfy you, go visit her. I'm just here to support you mate"

"Okey, i'll go today!!" he said while unlocking my door and running outside.

"You better brush your teeth first!" i yelled

"Yeah yeah!"

i came out of my room and went downstairs.