Chapter 3 Back to School/ The Second meeting

A/N

Hello there guys. 2 updates in a row. :)

Vote for me, and comment what you think about my story.

i could also add you in guys. so hey, i'm doing a dedication. the first one to comment will have a dedication in the next chapter.

Here we go. :)

————

When i got home, no ones around again. i felt that sadness again and hatred in my body. I mean, why can't they be good parents? why won't my mom make pancakes for me just like alice's mom does. Im sure my mom can get a day off or something to spend a day with me. they didn't even send me a message the whole week i was camping. but no, they just leave cash above the fridge and go to work. they get home late and doesn't check on me at night. i hate them. i hate my parents.

I went to my room, threw my bag on the floor and jumped into my bed. I stared at the ceiling. "On Monday, i'll be back to school and i'll be able to keep my mind off of my problems!" Suddenly, my phone vibrated. It was twitter. Niall posted something.

"Niallofficial tweeted: Follow spree in 5 mins! Xoxo"

Yes don't laugh at me but all the notifications of the boys are on on my phone so that i would know if they're active and online. i was really hopeful that someday i'll get that 5/5 on my twitter bio!

To those who don't know what 5/5 means, well it just means that you get a follow from all of the 5 members!

I got up and prepared to tweet niall.

"Okay, time to flood niall with my tweets! Hopefully i get my luck today and niall follows me back"

I flooded nialls twitter with my tweet. Send him tweets that has reasons why i love him. But, unfortunately niall didn't follow me back. I don't know if my internet's slow or it's just that i'm not a very lucky person.

Niall and the boys always do the follow spree because alot of fans requests it. But here i am unoticed. Oh well, maybe someday.

I laid back into my bed and stared at the ceiling. I suddenly remember the guy i bumped into. Will i ever get to see him again?"

———————-Monday—————-

I woke up from the sound of my alarm. It's monday! School starts today!

My school is just a walking distance from my home. School starts around 9:00 am but being an early bird i always get there around 8:00am because i like to rest my mind before going to class.

I took a shower and wore a grey V neck shirt paired with my denim jeans and vans. I also bought my green jacket and just tied it around my waist.

I came early so i sat in where i usually sit and scrolled on my phone to text alice

to alice: