10

A month passed and I lost contact with all of my friends on social media. All my fans dmed me on my Twitter and asked if I was okay, but honestly I didn't know if I was. The only time I got out of my house was to get groceries.

I woke up to the smell of something burning. Once I ran to the kitchen my mom had cooking gloves on and was standing next to burnt pizza. She asked if I would go pick up dinner from Mc. Donald's.

I threw my hair in a bun and drove to get dinner. The drive through line was very long so I chose to get off of the car.

Five minutes later I was on my way out after getting the food and I was stopped by a hand on my shoulder.

"Audrey?" A familiar voice asked.

I turned around and put my hands on my face to cover it. "Oh... hey", I said.

"I've been trying to call you for weeks, did you change your number or..."

"Hayes, no. I've just been really busy and haven't been able to get back to you."

"I thought we would be okay by now, Audrey. We never really dated and you know that. I just want to be friends. Why are you acting so weird?"

"Me? Weird? No I'm chill, as chill as ice." I said as I cracked a smile.

"Okay, so uh call me?" Hayes said laughing and walking away.

I got in my car and tears started to run down my face and I couldn't help it.