Epilogue: Sung Joon

Three Weeks Later

Lani was smiling as she blew out her candles Hana sitting on her hip. "Whew. Finally eighteen!" She shouted out. Everyone there laughed.
Arielle reached out and took Hana from her. "Open the present me and Woo Bin got you first." She said excitedly.

I felt a hand clasp me on the shoulder and looked over to see Woo Bin standing at my side. Soo Hyuk beside him. "Congratulations man." I arched an eyebrows at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Don't play stupid." Soo Hyuk answered, "And I am hurt you didn't tell me and only Jong Hyun."

Oh. Now I knew what they were talking about. I was planning on telling them. I just wanted Lani to know first. "I didn't tell Jong Hyun. I told Shay because I needed her opinion."

"Oh please. Telling her is like telling Jong Hyun. Like she really was going to keep a secret from him." Soo Hyuk said exasperated.

That was also true. I've watched the two of them grow closer over the past week. Even now they where in the corner having what looked like a heated discussion.

"Have you asked Lani yet?" Woo Bin said.

I shook my head. "I was going to do it today." and I am seriously nervous. I pretty much know her answer but it's still nerve wrecking.

Once Lani finished opening all of her gifts I pulled her to the side. "Follow me." I said taking her by the hand. I led her to my office where I had candles lit and rose petals scattered around. I hoped that it was sufficiently romantic.

"What's going on?" she asked looking around the room in shock.

"One thing I absolutely have to say first is. I love you."

She brought her hands up to her eyes as a single tear fell. "About time you said it." She huffed through her tears as she pushed me.

I laughed. "Ok that was just the first thing."
I reached into my pocket and took out the little white box. Lani's eyes went wide as I knelt down on one knee. "I know this is sudden. And if you say yes the engagement can be as long as you want it to be. Alani Gonzalez will you marry me?"

She threw her arms around my neck and collapsed to the floor with me. "Yes. Yes. Ofcourse. I love you so much. And Hana to. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you two in my life."
I took her face in my hands and wiped away her tears. Then I took the ring out of the box and placed it on her finger. Suddenly she grabbed my face and was kissing me. I laughed.

Our first kiss was perfect. And I also knew that it was the first of many because what we had was forever.

We are forever.
Our love is forever.
Forever us.