Epilogue: Arielle

Eleven Months Later

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Arie! Happy birthday to you!" Woo Bin, Jong Hyun, Soo Hyuk, Joon, and Ashley sang.

I smiled brightly as I blew out the ninteen candles on my cake and they cheered.

The past few months have been an amazing.
Me and Woo Bin have only discovered that it's possible to love someone more and more each day. The more time we spent together the more out love has grown. In May when I graduated high school I moved into Woo Bin's condo. My parents were still reluctant because of how fast our relationship was moving but they tried to accept him.

Woo Bin and dad have even gone golfing together a couple of times. Mom loves that she's able to get reservations at Rising SUN whenever she wants because of Woo Bin.

These past four months being a college student is more difficult than I thought but I'm enjoying myself and still working at A Cup of SUNshine. I don't speak to Alexa aymore and me and Ashley have become the best of friends. All things considered, my life is pretty good so I didn't need to wish for anything when I blew out my candles.

I had everything I could possibly want.

These were just some short stories I had hanging around so I decided to post them up as part of this love at first sight series.