chapter 11

Ramsay PoV:

I think the best now is to do as Miranda and I agreed I have to chase my wife and flay her so I can marry Myranda. Lady Emily and I walked along and I tried to act natural.
Lady Emily , would you mind if I let you here a little , I want to find a prey I told her as she sit down the grass and wait for me .

I will kill her by surprise I think as I walk in the forest I assure no one is near .
I slowly and quietly came back near her I put an arrow in my bow I aim for her . But at the moment to shoot her a deer approached near her and I kill it .

I don't know why but I didn't shoot her instead. Later I try an other time to kill her but at the last second I stoped . This is not me I don't know why I can't kill her maybe it's because I can make her be more like Reek !

I look at her and I told her : We should go back ; I will took the deer in the kitchen so we can eat it for dinner .

I go near Blood and I help Lady Emily to climb it then I attach the deer behind her and I walk next to my horse as we go back to Winterfell.

Lady Emily PoV:

When we arrived in Winterfell , Ramsay helped me to got down his horse . Then I went in my room and changed my clothes.

My window was open and my owl was there with a letter I was so glad I took the message from my owl . I feed my owl and let him in his cage then I read the letter.

Dear Lady Emily Snowflake Bolton,

Your father and I wish Ramsay and your all the happiness. We hope he treat you well, that's gentle with you ; we can't wait for you to start a family .
At home everything is fine , we kinda of celebrated your secret wedding , your father and I drank wine at your wedding. We love you !

Ps: don't forget to burn this letter !

I did as my mother told me I burnt the letter , I'm happy that they celebrated my wedding even though they weren't with me .

My maid Myranda come and told me that Ramsay want me to have lunch with him in his room . I thanked her and go in his room.

When I arrived Reek had settle a table, I kiss Ramsay before taking place in table and Myranda served us the dishes. Ramsay can I ask you why my maid is serving us in your room ? I told him

My lady, your maid know about yesterday , and we can tell that what is at you belong to me now . He explained to me .

This morning you came back to the right moment for the deer, I said as I tried to make the conversation .

It was luck , we can said , he responded.

Myranda came back and took our dishes, Reek came and brought the desert , we ate in silence.

When we finished , Ramsay spoke up Lady Emily , I have some business to do this afternoon you're free to do what you want , and I timidly nodded.

When I came to my room I wrote a responce to my mother I thank her and reassure her. I hid the letter in a book , I will send it when my owl would be rest.

I took a book and go outside even if it was cold I took a blanket too and started to read .

Later, Myranda came :Lady Snowflake , I want to show you something , she told me as I close my book and put my blanket in my shoulders.

I follow her and she told me it was a surprise , when we arrived to a huge door where she want me to pass it and go in the bottom, I did.

It was dark and I was scared dogs where barking they all look like they would eat me if they were free . When I arrived to the last cell I saw someone who's asleep , I approched a little more and I reconize Reek , I go back immediately outside , Myranda wasn't there anymore.

I was so angry at Ramsay , why would he do that to someone , why did theon/ reek do to be treating so badly by Ramsay !

What if he did nothing wrong and that's just Ramsay , what can he possibly do to me ! I thought as I quickly hide in my room.