chapter 5

An awkward silence filled the dinner room when Theon served me Ramsay broke the silence : It's so tense that we still can feel the te
nsion here !
The only thing that came to my mind was : Thank you Reek and I would like to appolozise for my behavior .
They all looked at me and to my surprise , Ramsay answered me : I accept your appolozise Lady Emily .
Then Theon come back and served us the diches , we all started to eat .
My son I have a great task you have to accomplish . said Roose while Ramsay looks surprise.
He responded : What is it Father ? What can I do for your legacy ?

I want you to hold Winterfell and control the Northfolks ! Son I want you to maintain the Bolton influences as North's rullers . Roose explained to his son who was fully satisfied.

Father, you won't be disappointed by my futur's actions. Ramsay answered .

Ramsay , one day you'll inherited of Dreadfort and Winterfell , You must do everything in order to keep controling our households ! Roose warned Ramsay who was paying attention ; Reek took your plates . With what happened earlier I don't know what to say or not and I'm not used to that since I'm a child I always have something to said ; and an other awkward silence fill the room.

Lady Emily , you might not be aware but your family send you your owl and all your favorite books. Ramsay teached me and a smile grow on my face but why on earth did he sad my owl I never own an animal !

Thank you for telling me, I was worry I would have to abandon my owl and my reading ! I responded while Reek bring the desert on the table and served us ,that's my favorite pie !
We all eat the desert and when we finished Lord Bolton informed us : Son in less than a week I want you, Lady Snowflake and your man in Winterfell !

Sure Father , I'll leave Dreadfort for Winterfell in three day . Ramsay announed and Lord and Lady Bolton leave the table .
Ramsay look at me : Lady Snowflake I have to show you where your things are , follow me . He sugested and I follow him . I find it weird that it wasn't in my room we took stairs that lead to a basement .

Then Ramsay opened a door and let me enter first before he shut the room . As I look at this room they were nothing but a huge wooden cross and a table. I was scared and looked at Ramsay who was laughing at my expression I suppose !
Lady Emily you made me ashamed in front of my Father ! And you have to pay for this ! He angrily shout at me while he gribed my fists , after he attached me in the wooden cross he took a knife this is it he's going to flay me alive! God had mercy on me I 'm afraid I won't be out of this room alive ! But Ramsay didnt do anything but leave the room .
I don't know for how long he was gone but he came back with Reek who looked frighten.
Emily we are going to go in Winterfell in a couple of days and you're stay here ! No one can give you food or water only me not even Reek that's your punishment ! He explained to me and I nodded I'm going to lock you now and if you have a good behavior towards me . He announced and they left the room .