Chapter 15

Emily PoV :

I was hidding behind bush , I wonder why Ramsay took my necklace .
I wait a few more minute and I saw Theon /Reek looking in my direction I went out of my hidding place :
Did Ramsay want me out of my hidding place ? I asked and he just nodded.
Lady you need to follow me . I did as he said .
When we arrived , Ramsay is on his horse Blood Myranda is in front of him .
Well look like the prey is coming ! She said has she had her load bow in my direction.
Myranda put it down let's talk first Ramsay said you should confess what you did to her , he continue.

Well my dear Lady Emily I made you drink mornig and night moon tea. The effect of this tea is to avoid pregnancy . Myranda told me .

How can I have been so stupid to believe is would have the opposite effect !
Ramsay PoV :

I slowly took my bow and load it
Well Ladies I have to make amendement .
I point the arrow in front of Emily she look terrify.
I'm sorry my love I said as I shot an arrow through Myranda's leg and she scream You have to paid for what you did to my wife , before you have to know that I only use you as my hears and eyes in my castle but mostly as my whore. Reek release the dogs . I ordered him as I shot a second arrow through her second leg.
I hand Lady Emily and help her to ridden my horse . While the dogs eat her I whispered in Emily ears : Nobody is allow to harm you I will always protect you .
When we arrived in Winterfell , I let her go freely where she want . And I got to my meeting room .
Gentlemens I'm sorry I had some business to care care of before you.
So did you distroy Stannis's camp ?

I must said we succeed Lord Bolton , and two third of his army left him a young man answered me .

Well we will leave tomorow to affront him while he's vulnerable . Tomorow before the sun is up ! Prepare all the man I declared and leave .

I went to Lady Emily room and I find her lying on bed crying

My darling , you don't have to cry ovdr what happen earlier let's enjoy tonight . I said as I kiss her and hold her till she fall asleep .

When it's time to come I go in my room and prepare me for the war as Reek help me
Reek what ever happen today if I don't make it free Lady Emily help her to go in her home. I ordered him and he nodded.
I go out of the castle and ride my horse . : Men today we will defeat Stannis .I encourrage them as we leave.
During the battle I 'm surrended by 5 of Stannis mens and then I feel a sharp pain in my abdomen and in the back , I feel of my Horse and black out.

Autor's note :
Hi everyone I'm sorry I don't have times to update anymore this is my last chapter hope you enjoy it I'm sorry I let you down by making a quick and terrible ending .
Any way thank you so much for reading it and commenting you're very nice and sweet .
Hope you'll enjoy the next season of game of thrones in nearly a month :)