#TeenagePost 3

Teenage Post: 3

Dear Pandora,

You Need to add more skips, give less ads, and a replay button.

Sincerely Everyone.

Dear Therapist,

I might actually come see you if your job title didn't spell out "The Rapist".

Sincerely not lying down,

Shut Up B*tch, your birth certificate is an apology letter from the Condom Factory!!!

If you as me to hold your drink, ill drink it.

The Best part of summer is that you don't have to worry if it's Sunday .

Whenever Someone says,"I like your shirt", I look down to see what I'm wearing.

Being such a good cook even the fire alarm cheers you on.

The Awkward Moment when your stuck in the corner of the shower because the cold water is running.

If Mom can't find, it's gone forever.

Almost considered doing something with my life but then I sat down and logged on to Wattpad.

When people ask for candy I'm eating, I give them the flavor I don't like.

School for 12 years, College for 4 years, then we work until we die. Great -_-

Saving a picture as "jkghjkjgjjghgh", because your to lazy to write a proper name.

Respect old people most of them graduated without Google or Wikipedia!

I don't just sing in the shower. . . I perform!

Unless your name is Google, stop acting like you know everything.

That Awkward Moment when you walk into a room and you don't remember why.

8 Planets,

204 Countries,

809 Islands

7 Seas

6,000,000,000,000+ People

And I'm Single!!!