Chapter 6

I've been watching countless episodes of Catfished the TV show ever since graduation night. I cannot believe I could actually be in the same position as these people. Of course, there are some happy episodes where they are not lying sacks of shit and the two characters fall in love or whatever.

However, there are more episodes where they are lying sacks of shit who wanted to pull a "joke" and their so-called joke lasted longer and became more serious than intended. If Nate is one of these catfishers, I promise you that I will destroy his life in every living way possible.

I may or may not have put his pictures on Google search and nothing came up, luckily. Although, he could be editing the photos so you don't find them or made sure to found a super secret private account of a random guy. Okay, I need to stop watching Catfished and jumping to conclusions. Like I said before, he could just be insecure and thinks I'll judge him for his looks. But, I don't care about his looks. His personality is great and that's all that matters to me.

Speaking of Nate, I got a text notification from him.

Nate: Hey doll, I forgot to ask last night; how did ya graduation go?

I sent him a picture of my uniform burning in a fire in the background while I was giving a thumbs up and wearing a very big smile.

Nate: You're stunning, wow.

Me: We're just gonna forget the fact I was burning my uniform? Okie dokie.

Nate: I like myself a rebellious girl ;) x

Me: Someone is a little flirtatious today..I'm gonna go before I get an unexpected picture.

Nate: What

Nate: Hey, I would never send an ''unexpected picture.''

I was so close to sending ''well you never send pictures in general'' but I decided it'd be best not to and just sent a thumbs up emoji.

I got mad at myself for trusting a person over the internet so much. I do trust him, I really do, but what if he's not who he says he is? What if he's actually a 15 year old girl? Or worst, a 65 year old man. I don't really think a 65 year old man would spend all this on me. Although, at this point I'll believe anything.

Me: Hey Nate, do you know what exact day you're coming over here?

Nate: No, sorry. Why?

Me: Just asking.

I sighed, this turned a lot more complicated than it should be. It was just supposed to be damn online friendship, not a scandalous mystery.

--

Yay, my first non-rewritten chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it! Vote and comment if you'd like me to continue :)