Chapter 3

After I managed to pick myself up off the floor by the lockers I walked to the bathroom. The site of myself when I looked in the mirror made me want to cry all over again. My eyes were red and puffy ii had tear streaks down my cheeks and my lips were dry and cracked. 

God I’m so pathetic, no wonder he didn’t want me I think to myself, I feel so useless no one will ever love me maybe I am an abomination like my father says I am.

My wolf whimper, I could feel her pain and cries from being rejected by our mate. So I try and soothe her.

 It's alright; he's probably just shocked that it was us. He may apologize for the way he spoke to use later when we get back, he probably made a mistake. Trying to convince her but it's more like I’m trying to convince myself.

But I want him here with me now, his mine. Why did he reject us? She cried out, I couldn't answer her question because i honestly didn’t know. He was rejecting our bond, fate put us together and he is rejecting it. Thinking these thoughts and with my wolf howling in pain for her mate, made a fresh bash of tears come to my eyes and roll down my cheeks. I wiped them away and washed my face with some water then dried up, my face looked blotchy but I didn’t care I just needed to get away, so I quickly left the school and ran straight into the woods opposite. I ran till I was far enough the shifted wolf form, she needed to be free. I didn’t care that my clothes just ripped, I didn’t care that I had to be home starting dinner, I didn’t care about what the consequences were and I most certainly care about what other people thought. 

I just cared about running away from the heart ache.

I ran and ran for hours, until finally my paws hurt. I came up to a stream and shifted back to human form, sat down and pulled my legs up to my chest and rested my chin on my knees. My wolf feels a little better after being free but is still hurt an in pain from the earlier events. 

I watched my reflection in the stream and realized that blake was right, who wants someone as plain and ugly as me. Boring brown hair and hazel eyes, I was nothing like holly with her luscious blonde hair and big sparkly eyes which she inherited from our mother or like dylan. Yes he inherited the same brown hair as me but got my mother’s blue eyes, I was just the runt of the family which no one wanted. 

I remember just before my mother died she told me I was her little angel and she loved me, she said she didn't blame me for what had happened. She told me to be strong for the family and she will always be watching down over me, reaching moving a strand of hair behind my ear and giving me one final kiss before her eyes flutter close forever. 

I loved my mother with all my heart, she was my best friend, she was the only person who understood me for who I was  and loved me no matter who. She may be ashamed looking down and seeing what useless excuse for a daughter she actually had for being weak. 

Looking up with a hand on my heart I promised my mother I will be strong from this day on. 

I dont know how long I was at the stream for but when I finally left it was really dark. I shifted back to my wolf form and ran back to the pack house, it never took me long to get back there. I shifted back to human form and put on a some clothes that we use for emergency that was at the back of the woods and changed back into them, the shirt I wore stopped mid thigh and a pair of shorts. 

I walked into the pack house only to be grabbed roughly by the arm by dylan and holly and pulled to the room where we have pack meetings. Every member of the pack was there sneering and throwing insults at me once I entered the room. They threw me on the floor in the middle of the room and walked of to the side, it was only then I noticed blake standing on the stage we had at the front. 

"Hello skyler, how nice of you to join us" blake sneered at me with disgust on his face 

"I am sure everyone knows why you’re here" judging by the sly smirks and whispers they knew why, it was only me who had no idea. "Now my father has finally stepped down as alpha I now have full control over this pack" slow murmurs when through the pack with agreement "So as my first order as alpha I am going to do something everyone has wanted for a really long time" blake all but growled out looking directly at me straight into my eyes making me cower back in fear. 

Being able to smell my fear blake grinned evilly with an evil glit in his eyes. The burning in my chest from earlier came back again with full force from seeing my mate acting like this. He turned back to the pack and spoke the worst words I could ever hear. 

"I alpha command you to leave this pack and get of my territory, Skyler Heart you are a disgrace and an abomination to this pack, you are exiled." Tears spilled and my sobs echoed through the room at our mates rejection all over again, I stepped for and opened my mouth to speak only for him to put his hand and stare straight into my eyes "You do not speak or look at anyone in this room" using his alpha tone making me put my head down in same "I give you 45 minutes to pack your stuff and get off my land, if not any member of pack who comes across you is allowed to kill you on the spot"

This made my wolf howl out in pain, how can he do this? I'm his mate his meant to love me and protect me not throw me away this trash. 

"Now LEAVE!!" blake's voice boomed through the room making the pain in my chest worst. My sobs were worst and tears ran down my cheeks faster as I stood up and ran to my room. I grabbed a backpack and stuffed it with clothes as fast as I could and grabbed my money that I had been saving from the jar under my bed. I had $400 exactly; it should be able to help my get as far away as possible. With one last look in my room I left my room, and ran to the front door and outside only to find the whole pack standing out there with grins and smirks on their face loving that their wish came true. 

Blake strode over to me with a smirk tugging on this lips till he stopped a few inches in front, he bent forward and whispered in my ear "Good luck mate" leaning back and satisfied with the hurt and pain in my eyes and fresh tears spilling down my cheeks. 

I stepped around him and walking away then stopped turned back looking at the people who was meant to be my family meant to love me and saw nothing but hate in their eyes, hate for me. 

"You will regret the day you did this" I spoke with the strongest voice I had before running into the woods and shifting to my wolf running away from my life.