Chapter 5

The next morning I woke up with rays of sun on my face, I opened just to clamp them shut again and groan. A headache was starting due to all the crying I did the night before, thinking about it brought tears to my eyes and I wiped them away furiously. I would not cry for them again, no I'm stronger than that. 

I went and took a shower, brushed my teeth, combed my hair and got dressed in ripped jeans, a grey sweat shirt and my gray converses. I was going to the mall to buy some clothes because I never had much and to search for jobs. If I’m going to be living here I'm going to need one so I can afford a place to live and stay here in this crummy motel and its pervy owner. 

So I set out, it didn’t take me long to find the mall about 25 minute walk. I moved from shop to shop buying the things I needed. Clothes, shoes, underwear, shampoos, conditioners, body washes and more. I even managed to get myself a job as a waitress in one of the shops in the food court. They gave me my uniform which was a white shirt with the logo on it  I had to buy black slacks and black shoes because I never had any, I started on the following Monday. 

I was so absorb in what I was doing and trying to keep my mind of a certain man I didn't notice I was being followed until I left the mall on route back to the motel. I was grabbed roughly from behind and pressed against a hard chest, I was about to scream but my kidnapper put his hand over my mouth and commanded me to be quiet. 

It was only then I realized I smelt alpha blood and my kidnapper was indeed an alpha. I stop struggling not wanting him to hurt seeing as I was a rogue and in his territory. 

He removed his hand and I turned around to the most handsome man I have ever seen. He was not a handsome of blake but this man was gorgeous. He was about 6'2 with shiny brown locks that fell on the forehead just above his eyebrows, straight nose, high cheek bones, plump full lips, nice strong masculine jaw and the brightest blue eyes I have ever seen. He wore a black fitting t-shirt showing of his broad shoulders and strong arms; even through his shirt you see his defined abs. He had dark jeans that hung love on his hips, with his strong muscles in his legs. 

I blushed when he caught me checking him out, but he just glared at me making me cower back. 

"Your coming with me rogue" his tone left no room for argument; even though he wasn't my alpha I could not disrespect him. 

He grabbed my arm and dragged me towards a black shiny Chevy Camaro; I would have stopped and gawked at it, if he wasn't dragging me like a rag doll. Once we were in the car he speeds out of the parking lot, I’m presuming that were going to the pack house so he could figure out what to do with me. He couldn’t just shift into his wolf form and rip a rogue apart outside the small in front of a bunch of humans now could he. 

As he drove I couldn’t help but sneak side glances at him, he was still glaring at the road straight ahead. My eyes drifted to his lips, they looked soft really soft like they were just made to be kissed. 

Hmm ... I wonder what his lips would taste like against mine. My cheeks heated and I quickly turned and looked out the window, I can't believe I just thought that. I hope he didn't notice I wouldn't want to give him another reason to kill me. 

After 10 minutes of driving we pulled up at his pack house I couldn't help my jaw hit the floor, it was 10 times as big as my old pack house. There were only 65 members in my old pack but judging by the size of this house there is way more than 100, the alpha got out the car came round and opened my door getting a hold of my arm and yanking me out. He led me into the house, walking until we came to stop in his office. 

"Sit" he growled at me, he stood in front of his desk with an expressionless face "I'm alpha xavier and I command you to tell me what you’re doing on my land rogue" I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out, all I could do was stare up at him. "NOW" his voice boomed around the room making me cower back into the chair.