Chapter 8

We get to the house and Jack tells the group that was playing beer pong with us that the party is ending. Most of them weren't upset so maybe they're the ones staying?

Sammy, Nate, J and Swazz get up and go inside. I'm curious of how they're going to get all these people out so I follow.

Me and Jason would never end the parties. They'd just go on all night and morning. Everyone would just eventually leave.

Jason...

I forgot to call him like I promised. I need to find time to do that tonight. Somewhere it's quite.

We go inside and Nate walks over to the stario where the music is playing. He turns it off. For a split second everything goes quiet.

"Get out! Party's over." Swazz yells.

Everyone starts yelling. But as fast as it started it stops. Everyone starts walking to the door to leave.

"That was easier than I thought it'd be." I say.

"Happens every night. People know it'll happen. Sometimes 2 hours after the party starts and sometimes not until 6 in the morning. Everyone just knows that's what we do." J says.

"That's not how we did things." I say, "usually it's til 4 in the morning and everyone just eventually leaves."

"Yeah that's not how we do things."

It takes about 20 minutes for everyone to get out. In that time we go room to room telling people that are still hanging around to leave.

"Jack and the others are outside making sure everyone leaves." J says.

Shockingly I look around the house and it's not as trashed as I thought it'd be. And also huge. This house is way bigger than I thought.

I start picking up the mess that is there.

"What are you doing? You don't need to do that." Gilinsky laughs.

"I don't want to be sleeping in junk, do you?"

"Obviously not. That's why we lock the downstairs. Come on." He starts walking.

Down stairs?

We walk to a door and jack unlocks it. It's a big staircase.

"Ladies first." He smirks.

"Shut up." I roll my eyes.

I walk down the stairs and holy shit. This is just as big as upstairs. There's a kitchen, big flat screen, huge L shaped couch, and a pool table. Also a bar in the corner.

Their parents really go all out.

"We lock the basement so no one comes down here. This is where we all stay so we don't have to sleep up there with all the trash. There's 3 bedrooms off to the side. that's where the 'magic' happens." Jack smirks.

"This place is huge." I think my mouth is actually open.

"I know. And don't worry, we hire people to clean that up every morning. It's fine." He laughs.

"How many people are staying here tonight?" I ask.

"Not as many people as we thought. Me, you, Jack, Sammy, Swazz, Emily, Em, Nate, Laine, Mike. That's pretty much it. I think Mike and Nate have girls. But that's pretty much it.

"Who's Mike? I know all those people but him."

"The other blonde one, really buff. You'll recognize him when they come down. He was hanging out with us up there."