Things are changing

The booths of where the merchandise was sold and Mr. Link provided lunch booths for the runners, joggers and walkers. There was booths where you could get your hair dyed black and gold, face paint, carnival games and tributes just for Gia. Gia was amazed at what she saw and what she heard. There was even people with their cars that had "Gia Bo Bia's Girls". Mom got out her smartphone and started taking a video of Gia's reaction. I smiled, it was good to be a sister.

"Is this all for ME" Gia asked with her hands still over her mouth.

"Yes honey, we've been planning all this for YOU! Honey, you deserve all this," Mom smiled rubbing her knee.

Gia smiled and dad pulled into the parking garage that connects to the lofts. Dad parked the car and he turned around.

"We are going to stay here well the girls change because they have a big surprise for you," dad smiled handing her the family iPad.

Gia nodded and smiled as she took the iPad from dad's hands. Mom and I swung our car doors open and ran to the door. We dashed up the stairs and made it to our door. Before I went inside Connor stopped me. I shut the door for mom because she was already running halfway down the hallway.

"Hi," I smiled resting my hand on the door handle.

He put his arms around my waist and squeezed me, "Nikki I'm so glad you're my friend. Look what you did for that girl! Her face is on a billboard and she's not even famous. Nikki you're truly amazing in every way possible," he said squeezing me tighter.

I took a deep shaky breath. I couldn't believe Connor was saying all this stuff about me. Something was up with Connor, and I knew it. Connor would never tell me anything because well..... that's Connor for you.

I squeezed back, "Please come to the event. Call me when you're there because I need you when you're there".

I let go and he smiled. He gave my hand a reassuring squeeze and he nodded. I smiled back and ran into the loft. I waved to aunt Brena and Ella as I ran to my room. I entered and I grabbed the stuff on my bed. I slipped on my "Gia Bo Bia's Girls and Guys" sweatshirt and my sparkly gold leggings. I threw my black and gold tutu up my waist and fastened it. I grabbed sparkly gold tiara with black diamond on the band. I grabbed a pair of comfortable socks and ran out to the foyer. I grabbed my gold and black Nikes and laced them up on my feet. After I finished I snatched my black North Face from the coat rack. As soon as I zipped my coat up and mom was at the door and ready to turn the knob. We smiled at each other and she twisted the knob