Chapter 15

Reagan had put a movie on netflix. Ashton and her crawled into her bed and watched on the tv mantled on the wall.

Thirty minutes in Ashton looked over and saw Reagan had her head leaned on his shoulder and she was asleep. She looked so peaceful as she blew air softly from her mouth that was barely open. He smiled and leaned down, kissing the top of her head before turning back to the screen.

Halfway through the movie Ashton's phone began to ring. He pulled it out of his pocket quickly, silencing it. He didn't want to wake up Reagan. It was no use though because she was already starting to stir.

"Sorry," Ashton said with a soft frown and running a hand through his long wavy hair.

"It's okay," Reagan mumbled as she laid her head back down onto Ashton's chest, still tired.

Ashton looked at his calls and saw it was from his mom.

"Ash," Reagan mumbled with a sleepy voice as she rubbed her eyes.

"Yeah," Ashton said softly with a smile. Reagan was so cute when she was sleepy and cuddly.

"Stay one more night?" She asked innocently as her voice was quiet. She laid her arm over his stomach, barely clutching the fabric on the side of his hip.

"Okay," Ashton said pushing a kiss to her forehead. He glanced at the clock seeing as it was 11.

"I threw some extra clothes in my car. I'm gonna go down, grab them, and call my mom okay?" Ashton said sitting up. Reagan nodded and Ashton got up and made his way down to his car.

Reagan got up, changed into some comfy clothes, and got ready for bed. By the time she had washed her face, and brushed her teeth, Ashton was shutting the door behind him and coming back into the apartment.

"Lock it please," Reagan called from her room as she got into bed, she was so tired.

"I did," Ashton smiled as he made his way into her room, "I'm gonna change."

Reagan nodded and Ashton disappeared into the bathroom while Reagan grabbed her phone, reading her new texts.

"Hi," Reagan smiled as Ashton crawled into bed next to her a few minutes later.

"Hi," he smiled. "I have to be back at the house by 12:30, mom has to work and needs someone to watch Harry and Lauren."

"Okay, I have to work at 1," Reagan smiled scooting closer to Ashton. He lifted his arm and put it around her.

Reagan turned off the lamp next to the bed, letting the darkness settle around them. As Reagan's eyes got heavier, Ashton spoke up.

"Hey Reagan," he mumbled.

"Mhm," she hummed, almost asleep.

"He's not in the picture.. my dad. He left us when I was little, said he didn't care about me or my mom. We haven't talked since," Ashton said staring at the darkness. He felt bad not letting her into his life. She had opened up to him, letting him see and know what made her feel like she wasn't worthy.

"Hey Ash.. it's his loss. You're amazing," Reagan said as she closed her eyes. She felt Ashton push a kiss to the side of her head.

"Goodnight," he said softly.

-

Ashton opened his eyes to the bright sunlight peeking in through the curtains. He pushed his hair out of his face and looked at Reagan who was stretching next to him.

"Morning," she said with a small smile.

"Good morning," Ashton said with rasp in his voice, "How did you sleep?"