Chapter 8

Ashton had been working double time lately because Brad had been sick. It was his first day off in two weeks and he was so happy to be laying in bed wasting the day away.

He hadn't been able to talk to the boys or Reagan in a while, he was just too busy and when he wasn't working, he was just too tired. Lauren and Harry were at school for another few hours so Ashton had the rest of his Friday to himself. He watched a bunch of movies before receiving a text from Michael.

Calum got us tickets to foo fighters tonight.. you better be off tonight!

Ashton was surprised, he knew they were sold out and wasn't sure how Calum had gotten the tickets, but he wasn't going to argue. He was excited.

yeah I am that's fucking awesome

meet us at my place at 6.

Ashton was so excited all day, it felt like forever until it was time for him to drive over to Mike's house. He walked up to Michael's apartment and instead of knocking he just walked in.

"Hey guys," Ashton said greeting Luke, Calum, and Michael. "How the fuck did you get tickets?"

"I know someone from work who knows the manager of the arena it was pretty simple." Calum smirked.

Ashton was telling Calum how he should have known his connections earlier, because they probably could have gone to a bunch of other shows they never got the chance to when Michael spoke up.

"Hey the girls are downstairs," Michael said grabbing his blue jean jacket from the back of a chair in the living room. The four of them made their way downstairs and out to the parking lot where they were greeted by Sam and Reagan.

"Hey guys," Ashton smiled but kept his eyes fixed on Reagan. She was wearing black jeans, and a grey flowy long sleeve. She had extra make up surrounding her eyes, making the brown pop even more. Her hair was straight with the sides pulled back, and her lips with a glossy cover over them. He couldn't lie, Reagan looked amazing.

"I'm so excited," Sam smiled, making her way over to Michael, lacing her fingers with his.

"So rides," Luke began. there was 6 of them, but a car only fit four people.

"I'm definitely taking Sam," Michael stated even though everyone already knew that. Luke and Ashton both rolled their eyes.

"Yeah I drove so I can take one person, whoever." Ashton shrugged. He didn't see Luke or Calums car, so he figured Michael picked them up in the first place.

"I can go with Ashton," Calum said.

"Let Reagan go with him, they live closer to each other than any of us. So afterwards he can just drop her off," Michael butted in.

"Whatever," Reagan shrugged. She honestly didn't care who she went with.

"It's settled then," Luke said walking over to Michael's car.

"In the back Hemmings, Sam gets the front." Michael yelled after him making them all laugh.

"Long time no see," Reagan smiled pulling on her seat belt.

"I know, I've been busy. I had to take Brad's shifts at work, Harry and Lauren just started school again, and Harry got sick so I had to take care of him." Ashton explained checking over his shoulder to back out of the parking lot. "How have you been?"

"Alright, just working. Nothing new," Reagan said making herself realize how lame she probably sounded, but she really hadn't been doing much. She would work, maybe go out with Sam or any of the boys, and come home.