Chapter 6

Chapter 6

When Hope finally woke, it was to an empty bed. A frown marred her features as her mind raced to remember where she was. A rosy color stained her cheeks when memories flooded her. Yet still, she was now alone?

On the left corner of the bed Hope found a stack of clothing neatly folded. There was a pair of what seemed to be Strikers boxers, her pants and shirt along with her bra. "There is no way I'm wearing dirty clothes." yet the scent of Downey wafted from them.

A piece of paper fell from between her bra cups that read.

Hey, Rich girl

Do not come out of this room until I come get you. This morning Remy took your clothes to get washed, note I said no undies. Maybe Snake was right and I should keep you commando....

Hope crumpled the paper and flung it at the door. "Don't come out? Does he expect me to wait, like a dog? He must be kidding." After donning the clothing, it was time to explore. "Everyone must still be in bed, right?"

Slowly she creaked the door open and tiptoed out only to smack into a hard form. A hand over her mouth covered the squeal. "Why, am I not surprised to see you leaving the room? What part of don't leave the room was hard to understand?"

Hope crossed her hands over her chest in defiance. "Don't treat me like a dog." The words were said through gritted teeth. Anger was boiling inside until her eyes met his. It was then that laughter bubbled to the surface.

Poor Striker's nose was discolored and swollen from her head-butt. The side of his cheek was also bruised from having hit it when she kicked him out of bed. It was a rotten thing to be laughing at him, but it was just too funny.

"Laugh it up rich girl. You having caused this." Striker pointed at his face to make sure she got the point. "Means now my hand is forced to prove you were dominated." Hope frowned not understanding.

She need not worry, for he showed her exactly what he meant when she was pushed down on the bed. "Now I have to mark you." His words were followed by his head lowering. Striker took the delicate skin of her neck into his mouth.

"Really, are you really giving me a hickey?" She asked still not believing the childish man. How in the world was thing proving anything? Hope tried to pry him off of her, but it was no use.

After marking two spots on her neck, he then ripped the top button of her shirt and pulled it down. "Oh hell no." Her words were muted as he sucked on the top swell of her breast. His hands had now moved to cup her breasts as his fingers still held the shirt down. After marking both swells it seemed, the job was done.

"There, that should appease them." Then Striker pulled her hair up and sloppily tied her hair into a ponytail. To her horror, he then stuck his hands into her bra cups and lifted them higher. She slapped at his hands and he just glared.

"I need my mark to show, don't you cover yourself. Leave it." He said walking out of the room. She followed while looking at her boobs practically popping out of her bra. It didn't help that the top button of her shirt was ripped off.

"Neanderthal." She muttered.

"That's what you get for doing this. Keep it up and you will be walking around naked." His words were met by echoed agreement from the men in the living room.

"Hell yeah, make the bitch walk around naked. Remy here already blew a load into her shirt and pants before he washed them." Her mouth dropped open and all she wanted to do was rip the clothes off her body.

The man named Remy only shrugged his shoulders. "You should make her walk around naked. Snake has his old lady in a panty and bra and she didn't fuck his face up."