Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"Striker I won't ask again, why the fuck is this bitch here." Tamara Ryland screamed at him, while Hope looked on in shock. It had been two years since she last laid eyes on the tramp.

"You control your old lady or I'll be forced to do it for you." Striker gritted out as he pointed at the man that could be none other than snake. The reptile tattoo that wrapped around his torso gave him away.

 "Are you gonna let him talk to me that way?" Tamara yelled at the man who turned and backhanded her.

"Enough, you seem to have forgotten your place little Tamara. Do I have to ask the boys to remind you?" Hope looked on in horror as the men that had gathered to see the show leered as they licked their lips and grabbed their package.

"You can't treat me like this. If it wasn't for me. You wouldn't be making all this money." Hope cringed at the way Tamara was talking to the man that made her lip bleed. He only laughed as he grabbed a hand full of her hair.

"Your ass is mine to do with as I please." He said as he leaned in and licked the blood that had trickled down her chin. "Keep it up and I will let the boys have you for a night. I guarantee that sassiness will be banged out of you."

Hope unconsciously backed up into Striker. Her movement had Snakes eyes turning to her. "Now tell me who the fine piece of ass is that has this bitches claws out." Striker side stepped Hope and pulled her forward by the arm.

"My brother, this here is none other than Mike Codey's daughter." Everyone one around them whooped and hollered.

"Bring that filly right over here." Snake said as he patted his thigh. Tamara once again yelled. "No, no. no."

Striker pulled Hope behind him as he intercepted Tamara's fist. Snake caught her by the hair and turned her to face him. "I'm so over this. Tell me what your beef with this bitch is."

"She ruined my chance with her brother." Tamara explained as she tried to pry his fingers from her hair. Upon hearing her words Hope snorted then covered her mouth. Damn, Striker had told her to stay quiet.

"Well, it seems like the filly just called you a liar. Now you, tell Uncle Snake what really happened." He said as he called her over. Striker didn't let her leave his side and Hope was very thankful.

"No way, the bitch is mine. I almost got myself killed getting her." Striker said making Hope flinch again. Never in her life had she been called so many bad words in such a short time. "Now tell him what he wants to hear." He barked at her.

Hope looked at Striker then cleared her throat. "She dated my brother two years ago, but she set her sights on bigger fish and came on to my dad. My father didn't bite and I told my brother and he broke up with her."

The men started to laugh and one yelled out. "You had no chance Tamara. Haven't you seen this bitch's mom? Now that's a woman I'd never kick out of my bed." They all laughed again as Tamara tried to go after Hope.