Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Hope ran as fast as her legs could carry her. She needed to escape. If she made it to her hiding spot. There was no way he would find her there. "When I get my hands on you. I'm going to ring your neck."

Faster, run faster. Her brain screamed as she yanked the door open. Freedom was within her grasp. "ahhh" she screamed as her body hit the hard floor. Before she could blink he had her over his shoulder as he made his way back inside. Not before slamming the door shut.

"Of all the idiotic things to do. If you popped your stiches, your S O L.  I refuse to stitch you back up." He screamed as he practically slammed her back in the bed. "It appears we will not be civilized." He said before cuffing one of her arms to the bed.

Hopes mouth fell open as she looked at her wrist then at the Neanderthal. "How dare you, take these cuffs off me this instant." She demanded as he just glared back.

"If you don't shut up. I'm not going to feed you." She was getting ready to tell him to shove his food where the sun don't shine. Yet her stomach picked that time to growl. "That's what I though." He said before walking away to the little kitchenette.

Fine, she needed her strength. New plan, she would stay quiet so she could eat. That will allow her to regain her strength while she thought of a way out of this mess. Hope tried to make out what he was doing. She needed to make sure he wouldn't drug her or anything.

~*~*~*~

While Hope watched him like a hawk. Striker was busy thinking of a way to get rid of the body without anyone knowing. He refused to rub his knee where it hit the ground. Damn insufferable woman. For that, he would put no mayo on her sandwich. He smiled as he thought of her face. Poor little rich girl will be so disappointed.

That thought made him happy as he cut the lettuce, onions and tomatoes. Then he added one slice of ham and one slice of cheese to her sandwich while he did a double decker for himself with mayo and mustered. "There, let's see how you like your dry sandwich." He muttered as he turned with the two plates of food.

 He walked over and place hers on the chair in front of the bed. The he pulled another chair close by and took a seat. He proceeded to eat while she looked at the sandwich. After a few minutes she reached out and opened it.

He frowned as he looked on and saw her remove the ham and the cheese. "Well at least you didn't add any awful mayonnaise to it." She muttered as she looked up at him. "I'm a vegan." She said as she took a bite. Sure she was. Why wasn't he surprised? She probably thought it would keep her thin or it was probably some fad going around. He glared at her then leaned in and took her meat and cheese and added it to his sandwich. He didn't miss the way she glared back as he took a bite.

"That animal you're eating had a mama. You should be ashamed of yourself." She scolded yet he smiled at her before taking another bite. It amused him to see her struggling to eat with one hand. Yet that's what she got for being difficult.

He was half way done with his meal when his phone went off. "Who the hell is it now?" He muttered as he got up to answer it. It was then he realized there were three unanswered texts. "What," he yelled into the receiver.