Chapter #1

~~ Two weeks before the blackout ~~

Niall's POV

I'd had enough, management were being harsh on me, treating me like a kid, saying things like,

"you're not ready for more solos".

The boys were supporting me. However the last few days I had been getting more hate that since the X Factor.

I don't know what caused it. Then again, I never know what makes people hate me, I've done nothing to hurt them, I've not insulted them in anyway shape or form. I just do what i'm meant to do.

As I hopped in the shower and switched the water on, I felt my worries melt away, it is true what they say, showers do brighten up your mood.

I don't know what i'd do if we didn't have showers.

After standing in the shower for a good twenty minutes, i decided it was time to get out. While in the shower i decided that i needed a break, just a week or so. Just to get away from it all, management for example. Don't get me wrong I love my job, its just that it can be stressful sometimes.

I grabbed my laptop from my bed and quickly logged on to look at hotels, preferably somewhere calm.

I scrolled through endless pages of hotels when one in particular caught my eye.  

Two bedroom villa, hot water, working cable television, small pool.

Australia.

Book now.

What the heck, it seemed like a nice place. I clicked on the 'Book now' sign. Then filled in all my details. I booked my plane ticket online as it was easier.

My flight was booked for the 3rd of July. Today was the 28th of June. That gives me plenty of time to pack, tell the lads, and the worst one.

Tell management.

Something else also worried me, what would the media think, all the tabloid magazines and newspapers manage to come up with some fake headline.

I could see it now; "IS NIALL LEAVING ONE DIRECTION?", some people actually believe all the crap they put in there.

I closed the laptop and went over to my phone to check the time.

It turned out i had two miscalls and one message. I opened up the message to find it was from Eleanor.

From Eleanor :

"Hey Niall, can you get hold of Louis for me, he's not answering his phone x"

I laughed, oh those two. I texted her back saying that "i'll try", I immediately got a reply saying;

"thanks".

I dialled in Louis number, it rang twice before he picked up.

"Hello Niall, what d'ya want?"

"El's been trying to get hold of you, where are you?"

"oh right, i'll ring her now. I was getting a coffee, and i left my phone at the flat"

"Okay Louis, see ya"

"Byeee"

I laughed to myself, knowing Lou he would leave his phone at home. I checked my call log to find out who those miscalls were.

One was from Harry, and the other one was from Management.

I thought that I would call back Harry first, as soon as I was about the hit the call button, my phone vibrated, telling me I had a message. Its was from Harry, well that was good timing.