.24. (Part - II)

"Alice, may I?"

I was completely blank at that moment. I knew anything of this sort would happen but still it was unexpected for me. For Theo, I know it wasn't easy as well to do this. It would have required, lots of guts to ask, as he is a very shy person(in some cases, especially these.)

I had no idea what exactly was going on his mind.

"Alice?" He called back when I didn't replied back for a while.

"It's fine, you can say no, if you are not ready or comfortable, at all. I don't want to force anything on you." He was about to take his hand away but I stopped him.

"Yes, you may."

We've been together since three years and this wasn't something very big that he was asking for. It took some time for me to answer, though.

"I love you." He whispered and exhaled a long breath that he must have been holding since he asked the question if he could go a little further.

"I love you too." I smiled and shyly and close my eyes, giving in to the sensations I was going to have next.

His tounge played with mine, while he pulled me towards himself till I was in contact with his chest. He kissed my forehead while sliding my top's strap from my shoulders. He placed a soft kiss on my collar bone and then my bare shoulder. It felt ticklish which made me giggle. My resistance to any sort of tickling sensation was very low.

He rolled and came over me, and caged me between his hands. He looked straight into my eyes, planted a passionate kiss on my lips and then took of my top, over my head.

He never gave upon kissing, even if he was busy somehwere else.

"Alice, I love you so much. I can't believe how I got this much attached to you. If everything stays in our favour then I want to marry you and only you." He embraced me and kissed my shoulder again.

"Theo?" I pulled myself back from the kiss.

"Yes. Is anything wrong?" He asked.

"Take your shirt off." I pointed towards the piece of cloth he was still wrapped in. Hearing this, he escaped a laugh.

Oh! How much I loved to see and hear him laugh. He looked so adorable.

He sat back with all his weight on his knees but still over me. One by one, he opened all the buttons, smiling all the while. And, then there he was half-naked, clothed only in his jeans. He looked hot and sexy.

"What are you looking at, huh?" He covered us back with the blanket.

"You!" I got up a little and kissed his nose and then both the cheeks.

"Now, time to get you rid of this." He pointed towards the last piece of cloth on my torso which was holding my breasts.

"No." I pushed him back lightly and looked away from him, blushing and smiling. He caught hold of my hands and didn't let me move.

"Alice!" He kissed me again, this time with even more passion, exploring all the depths. I don't know when in all this, his hands reached my back.

"Alice, please." He made me still.

"What ,Theo?" I asked as if I didn't know what was he saying.

"Stay still and let me.." He slid his index finger under the hooks.

"Unhook it?" I completed his sentence.