The Movie

Selena's POV

' Selena! Selena! ' , said Justin running towards me.

Hi! My name is Selena Gomez. I'm 19 years old. I'm a singer, actress, the ambassedor of UNICEFand etc. My boyfriend is Justin Bieber. Yes, my boyfriend is THE Justin Bieber. We' ve been dating since the year 2010.

         Back to reality.

You see, I was waiting for Justin for our date at the movies. It appears that he's late.

'I'm so sorry that I'm late.I was busy playing with Jaxon until I forgot that we have a date. I'm so so sorry.' said Justin once he reached in front of me.

'It's alright. I didn't wait for too long. So, how was Jaxon and your mother? I hope they're fine.' I said so we could change the subject.

'Mom and Jaxon are just fine. Both of them miss you. Especially Jaxon.' ,said Justin.

' That's good to here. I miss him too. Let's get going. The movie is about to start. ' ,I said.

'Yeah. What movie are we watching again?' ,he asked.

I said , ' Rise Of The Planets Of The Apes '. 'Nice' he said. Then we walked in to the movies.

             After the movie

I was already on my way to the car after saying a goodbye to Justin when my manager who is my mom called me.

              Phone Conversation

Sel : Hey, mom!

SM : Hey honey! I called just to tell you that you got accepted to do a movie.

Sel : No way. What's the title? Who's my co-star? When does it start? ( I was excited. That's why I'm asking so many questions in one time )

SM : I see that your excited. The title is 'Monte Carlo'. Your co-star is Logan Lerman. It starts in two months. But, you'll have to go to the set one month earlyt o get to know the crew of the movie.

Sel : No way!!!!!!! I got to star a movie with THE Logan Lerman. My celebrity crush. Thank you mom.

SM : Your welcome, honey. See you when you get home. Love you. Bye.

Sel : Okay, mom. See you there. Love you too. Bye.

        End of phone conversation