13-Love ain't nothin but an emotion Part 4

Ashanti threw on her battle cloth.

In the thousands of years she's been alive, only one thing stayed constant throughout her long and arduous journey.

Her battle cloth was only a red strip of fabric that she tied around her forehead every night before battle. It brought comfort, and it was a comfort that she could no longer remember.

Lately though, in her dreams, Ashanti could vaguely make out a tall figure in the distance, crying her eyes out. And every time Ashanti saw the image, she would wake with a start, and have to talk herself down. The dream only occurred every once in a while, and the only way to stop it would be to dive into battle. Ashanti didn't know if she were running away from something, and to be honest, she didn't care. She was too damn old to actually care about her mental health.

She had lost that long ago.

____________€£¥£€__________

Greg had come to terms with it all.
He had come to terms with dying a horrible death with tons of pain and agony.
He had already sent a text to his ex-wife reading, "You haven't been my life insurance beneficiary for some time now, and I'm glad I made that decision way before shit hits the fan. I hope you burn in debt because you won't be getting anymore alimony checks you bitch. Die a horrible death, and I'll see you in hell."

A terrible message indeed, but Greg was pretty happy about it.
Who knew driving to your own death could be so liberating?

Greg and the gang were currently driving to a hot dog joint in his minivan that his ex-wife talked him into getting when they were trying to start a family.
That didn't exactly work out.

Phase one of the plan to fuck over Ashanti's enemies was to start with Gabrielle, envoy to heaven.
Apparently Gabrielle tried to get frisky with Ashanti, some words and punches were exchanged, and Ashanti went on a rampage.
Greg didn't exactly get how that resulted in Michael coming down and ripping off Gabrielle's wings, but whatever.
Angel talk got Greg thinking about God, which got him thinking of how fucked he was when he died.
"All those easily avoidable sins." Greg said, sighing.

"What?" Alice asked, in the third row of the van.
"Nothing!" Greg said back, trying his hardest not to burst into tears.

Ashanti sat in the second row, trying to figure out how the car moved all on its own. She began to scratch up the seats when she lost interest.

Shang Li was in the passenger seat, watching Greg closely, taking note of every move he made.

Shang Li wasn't going to allow this Sorc to out do him.
Shang was going to learn how to drive this car, and then Ashanti was going to fawn all over him.

_________€£¥£€_____________

When they pulled up to the hot dog joint, Alice and Greg gaped in absolute amazement.

Above the run down shack, a massive angel wing in a pale blue hue hung over the restaurant.

"Michael made sure that Gabrielle's wings always hung over one of his favorite things in the world. He can't be within a 50 mile radius of them or he's automatically smited. You know that they have legions who sit around all day smiting people?" Ashanti said, looking at both Greg and Alice.

"What an amazing job." Ashanti said, almost as if she thought that was a dream occupation for anyone to have.

Greg watched as Shang tensed up at Ashanti's comment but decided not to put too much thought into it. Shang had some weird obsession with anything Ashanti mentioned, so it wasn't exactly odd for him to have a strange reaction to what she said. The only reason why Greg had paid the somewhat odd gesture any mind was because as Shang Li tensed, his cold glare became even sharper and an audible sigh came from his mouth.

Ashanti pounced outside of the van with Alice in tow, and made a bee line for the hole in the wall. Greg waited for Shang to get out, but as the seconds that turned into minutes passed, he continued to sit stock still.

Greg opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off when Shang said, "You can't have her." His piercing gaze stunning Greg into silence.

"I don't want the creep! She's insane!" Greg all but yelled after he got his bearings. Shang all but shouted in relief at his statement, closing his eyes and exhaling an audible breath.

"Good." He replied, staying in the car as Greg turned and got out of the driver's seat.

Shang sat alone in the car, trying his damnedest not to burst into tears. His lovely cat has him completely at her mercy.
He was becoming obsessive.
He liked it.

Her scent overpowered the other two's in the car, and Shang had the oddest hard on.
Just from the feline's scent he was unbelievably horny.

Somehow someway, he was going to bed the beautiful beast. Of course, after the first time he saw her he wanted to do so, but she seemed like the type to never give in to her sexual desires.

But that was okay.

He had already started his seduction scheme, but it wasn't exactly going as planned. He was getting her all hot and bothered, but she seemed to run away at every chance she got.
Shang wasn't very happy about that.

He'd be a bit more forthright from now on, maybe even have her catch him in the act of mas-

A huge explosion rippled through the back of the restaurant, causing Shang to rip off the passenger side door and run towards the engulfing flames.

The Sorc and the pup had been blown out by the force of it all, and it took Shang a second to register what was going on.

Ashanti stood in the midst of the fire facing off against the red haired witch from before and an old nemesis of Shang's.

It was him.

The man who fucked Shang up for centuries and who eventually caused his downfall.

The big sinner himself. In the flesh.

Lucifer.

The hell angel who stole Shang's soul.