8- God Doesn't Want Any Part of This Part Two

*Thank you guys for reading this far! I never thought that I'd be getting any reads at all😂So, as a treat, here's an extra long chapter for my dedicated readers☺️😘*

Ashanti was in turkey, lettuce, and swiss sandwich bliss. She couldn't believe how much she loved this exotic new food; it had to be revolutionary.

Shang Li smiled slightly to himself, liking the way Ashanti devoured his hand made meal. He even added an extra ingredient to the Sorc's original creation. Ashanti seemed to like it even more than he could handle.

Shang Li wasn't about to let the out of shape, confused, short Sorc outdo him. Shang Li could make a better compilement of random ingredients than the other man. And Ashanti's enthusiasm over his own creation was ten times better than the one she had for the Sorc's.
He just knew it.
_____________[¥£€€£¥]_______

A few days had passed since the huge fight in Gregory's apartment. The odd thing was that every time the neighbors came home and followed the trail of holes in the wall, they never said anything. They'd simply come up to Shang Li, look him in the eye, and returned home, as if nothing had happened.

Greg had grown tired.
He no longer questioned anything the two intruders did anymore. Especially Shang Li.

Every time Greg came in contact with Ashanti, Shang Li gave a colder stare than normal and particles of ice seemed to rain down the entire apartment. And considering how much of a curious person Ashanti was, Greg's apartment never warmed up.

Ashanti asked Greg about everything. TVs, computers, the internet, even toilets. And Greg stuck by her side because he was sure that if Shang Li had the chance, he'd get rid of him once and for all. And Ashanti always had a warm air around her, which was convenient since Shang Li messed up the wiring for the heater when he made all those holes in the wall.

"So whose been watching us these last couple of days?" Ashanti asked Greg on the sixth day after the brawl.

"What?" Greg asked, a turkey sandwich in his mouth, since the only thing either of the two would eat since discovering the sandwich.

"Where are they?" Greg asked, alarm kicking in as he grab his holster.

"The one by the deli down the street." She answered back.

The nearest deli was four blocks away.

Greg heaved a sigh, got another glare from Shang, and answered "Hell if I know."

Shang Li stood up with a start, flinging back his chair, and smoothing out his traditional Chinese black, long jacket and pants.
Greg gasped and almost choked on his sandwich while Ashanti watched Shang closely, her eyes raking up and down his body slowly.
Greg wanted to hurl.

Shang Li left the table, opened the front door, and left. Not even ten seconds later, Shang reopened the front door and walked in with a young girl, seventeen to twenty years old, who struggled to release herself from his strong grip on the back of her shirt collar.

"Let go of me Scum!" The young shifter yelled, transforming her arms and legs into that of a large wolf's and clawing wherever she could.
Ashanti smiled, she liked the energy the youngling brought.
But her shouting soon turned to screaming as she realized that she wouldn't be able to claw her way out of this predicament.

Shang Li gave a cold glare and started to freeze the pup's neck. His solution to it all was to simply silence her for good.

Ashanti stood up, walked to them both, and placed her own hand on the newcomer's neck and Shang's hand. Shang's ice retracted, as did his hand, and Ashanti asked "Why are you watching us young'n?"

"Why should I tell a Puss like you?" She yelled, sending saliva Ashanti's way.

There was a moment of silence and Greg prayed as he never did before, asking God for forgiveness. He couldn't take another brawl.

Ashanti opened her mouth, closed it, and then gave the pup a cheeky smile.
"Puss? A puss, you say?"
Ashanti took a haggardly deep breath.
"Watch your mouth mutt. For someone who is only living by the mercy of others, you sure do fail to properly convince them to keep you alive. Right?"
The pup's eyes were watering and everyone could tell that she was scared out of her mind. "I have enough self respect and awareness to know that your mercy is nothing more than a passing act. I'm only alive because of your whim."

Ashanti saw how smart this young pup was. But she was still pretty stupid.
Shang Li grabbed the young girl by her neck and started to suffocate her. Ashanti didn't stop him this time.

"So what? And because of your pride, your life is mine." Ashanti said as the girl lost consciousness.

Ashanti finally knew what had to be done. She would take over the shifters of the world.  They obviously had no respect to their mother, and Ashanti knew she wouldn't be able to go unnoticed in this world where companies tracked their customers' every move. And she would take over her people with the help of these three henchmen she had here.

Shang Li saw the glint in Ashanti's eyes.
He knew she had some idea of what she wanted to do in this world. When she looked over at him, and he at her, their minds synced. Shang would follow her, and she him, because eternal life would be much more fun that way.

________€£¥€£¥_____________

Greg was losing his mind. How did he end up in this situation?

Here he was, sitting on the floor in his living room, staring directly at the young girl from before, tied up in a trash bag.

Was she dead?
Was he an accessory to murder?

He can't be! They kill cops in prison!

The girl had been in the trash bag for two days now, and she hadn't moved an inch. She was definitely dead.

Greg couldn't get up the nerve to check.

He hadn't returned to work the week before because of his condo predicament. And he's called the station everyday since, asking when he could return. Apparently, he had been put on paid leave. Something about the union in the force causing an uproar as of late.

A foul stench started to emit from the girl, and Greg didn't know if he should be happy or terrified.
Was she still alive and pooping? Or was she alive but died and all of her bodily fluids are pouring out of her corpse?

Greg started to silently cry. He deserved it all, even the rancid piss and shit smell that started to encompass his condo.

He knew he deserved it, but he didn't know why.