X- Blue Baby, Baby Blue

Baby blue is a baby who was murdered by his psychotic mother. Nobody knows his real name. His mother murdered him by shattering a mirror and stabbing him to death with a shard of glass.

To summon baby blue, you go into the bathroom (i suggest with at least one other friend) and fog up a mirror. You know how the mirror gets all foggy after you take a shower or something? You can do the same thing by turning on hot water for a while.

Write "Baby Blue" in the mirror fog. Turn off the light and wait a minute. Hold out your arms like you are going to carry a baby. One of you will feel a weight in your arms, like a very heavy baby. You have to hold him for a while, then you can pass him to the next person. if you drop the baby while holding or passing him, you’ll get a scratch on your arm. Drop him twice, get another scratch. Drop him three times…he’ll shatter the mirror and stab you to death.

My friend Bailey and I decided to test this out. Bailey turned out the light and I held out my arms. I felt a very heavy weight in my arms. My hands were sweating and I was so nervous that I dropped Baby Blue. I felt a sharp pain through my arm. I passed the baby to Bailey. Bailey was freaked out that she dropped Baby Blue immediately. I heard her whimper, so i knew she’d gotten a scratch. A few minutes later, i heard another whimper and knew she’d dropped the baby again. "Turn on the light!" she squealed. I flipped on the light. We looked down at our arms and saw bright red scratches on our arms. One for me and two for Bailey.

--------------------------------------ANOTHER VERSION------------------------------------------------------------------

Go into a bathroom with the lights off and the door closed. Pretend to rock a baby. Chant the phrase “Blue Baby” thirteen times. A baby will appear and scratch you. DROP IT AND RUN! If you don’t, a woman will to appear and scream as loud as glass breaking, "GIVE ME BACK MY BABY!!!" If you have her baby, she will kill you.