Chapter 25

**Olivias P.O.V.**

**Tuesday Night**

I got dressed in a black skirt that kind of flowed out, black spikey doc martens,and a lacy, fancy bandeau. I don't know how to explain it.

I curled my hair and waited for the miz to introduce me.

"And the guest on tough talk; Olivia McMahon."

The crowd applauded as I walked out.

I sat in my chair next to Paige and side hugged her. I fist bumped hulk and high fived Daniel.

"Well hello." I said and smiled at the competitors.

They all waved back and I smiled as the miz started to talk to me first.

"What do you think about Sara Lee?"

I smiled, "I think she's amazing. She's got something different about her but she's too... Nice and innocent. If you're like that when you're in WWE, you're going to get pushed around."

"Amanda, do you think Gabi is a bitch?" I yelled out, making miz glare at me.

"Don't interrupt my question!" "Shut up!" I yelled.

"Can Giorgia come to me for a second please?" I asked before Miz could get another question in.

She had a nervous look on her face as she walked up to me. But all I did was hug her.

As she walked back to her spot, with a smile on her face, Miz asked me a question, "Why did you hug her?"

"She's adorable. Why wouldn't I?"

Next up was Tanner. Paige nudged me and I groaned under my breath. Sure, Tanner was attractive, but I have a boyfriend and he's too cocky for my liking.

"WOO! PATRICK!" I yelled really loudly.

Paige giggled from next to me and I smirked as miz faced me. "Why the yelling?" "CAUSE I CAN, MIZ!"

"YAAASS JOSH!" I yelled again. "Shut up, Olivia!" "Make me!" I said and held my arms out.

"And I'll be here next week, too!" "Oh no." He muttered as I smiled and giggled.

"So, anyway, am I a sore loser-" I cut josh off.

"Can I interrupt?" "You already did." "Miz, I'm going to come up there and slap you." I glared at him, "hold the microphone up higher."

"Okay, say you're having a match at battlefield-"

"Battlefield?" I asked and laughed at Daniel.

I couldn't stop laughing.

"Can you fix my makeup?" I asked Paige a minute later, still laughing.

She laughed and nodded.

"What are you two doing?" "Well when Daniel said battlefield I started to laugh, which turned into crying cause it was so funny, and now my makeup is messed up."

"I thought Olivia McMahon doesn't wear makeup?" Tanner asked in a harsh tone.

I faced him after Paige fixed it.

"Tanner, I'm going to be honest with you. I don't like you. At all. You're too cocky and I can't deal with it. I respect everything you do because you won how many challenges already but, I just...don't like you." I said and shrugged.

"How about we settle this with an arm wrestle." He suggested.

Settle what?

I shrugged anyway, "come here." I said and the producers brought another chair out for him to sit on.