Chapter 18

**Olivias P.O.V.**

**Sunday.**

I worked out for 6 hours straight. My body felt so tired, but I needed a plan for tonight. And a good one.

I walked over to Dean, interrupting him and Renee flirting.

She looked at me annoyed and I smiled at her.

She tried to fight the smile off of her face but she failed. Her lips curled up into a smile, showing off her pearly, straight, white teeth.

"Are you excited for your match tonight?"

"Bitch, the fuck-" I completely blocked out what he was saying for a moment.

Did he just say...'Bitch, the fuck?'

I looked at Renee who was staring at me the same way.

"Did he just say 'bitch, the fuck'?" I whispered into her ear, repeating what I asked myself in my mind.

She looked at me in disbelief, "I... I think so."

I shook my head. I grinned at Dean and threw an arm over Renees shoulder.

"I think that you," I pointed at Dean, "made a Twitter or Instagram with a weird ass name and you're getting into the new trends." I said, grinning even wider.

"What? No." Dean said.

It was Renees turn to smirk, "what does 'OTP' mean?" She asked him.

He made a 'pfft' noise and shrugged, "I don't know." I knew he was lying and so did Renee.

We both stared at him. He could handle Renees intense stare but mine? He couldn't. If someone was lying to me all I had to do was stare at them and they would break. It's weird, but it comes in handy a lot of times.

He sighed, "One True Pair."

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped a little bit. Renee and I looked at each other with matching smirks.

Dean jerked his thumb to point in the direction behind him, "I'm just gonna, uhm, go now." He said and nodded. He scrambled down the hall and I burst out laughing with Renee.

She turned towards me, "so I was watching an interview of Seth and he said something very interesting that I think you'll like." She looked something up on my phone quickly, "I gotta go. But watch the video. Hey, that rhymed." She said and I chuckled. She hugged me and I started the video.

Halfway through it, they started to talk about me.

"What's going on between you and Olivia?" He blushed, "Olivia and I were dating for sometime."

I furrowed my eyebrows but then nodded to myself as I remembered we dated onscreen for, like, a month.

"She's," he smiled and bit his bottom lip, "very... Interesting. And mysterious." The interviewer, Joey, smiled. "So what's going on between you, Molly and Olivia?"

Seth sighed, "Molly and Olivia were friends in high school, I'm not sure about middle and elementary school, and when Olivia and I started to date, Molly got into it." He rolled his eyes and continued, "she texted Olivia with threats and said that I'm hers and no one can have me and stuff like that."

The interviewer nodded, "so, who do you think is the prettiest diva?"

Seth smirked, "Olivia by far."

I blushed and bit one of my nails that was painted in black nail polish.

"Olivia and Molly to the gorilla. Olivia and Molly to the gorilla." I heard the intercom say twice.