Chapter 8

**Olivias P.O.V.**

"You're one piece of eye-candy." Seth said to me and I rolled my eyes. I'm not a piece of eye candy or a damsel in distress, I'm a...I'm a fighter.

"Thanks, but no. Just, no." I said and walked away.

Today was Monday which meant Monday night raw, obviously.

I sat down at a table in catering and went on my phone.

"Mark!" I yelled to him from across the room, making him look at me. "What should I eat today!?" "I don't know! Maybe some pizza, tacos, pasta, who knows? Eat anything you want!" I chuckled and nodded, "Thanks!" "Anytime! Food is my specialty!" He yelled and I laughed.

All of a sudden, Mr. Randy Orton sat across from me.

"Hey, bub." I said and he chuckled. "Do you miss school?" I laughed, "Fuck no." "Alanna loves it." I smiled warmly, thinking of her. "How is she doing?" I saw his eyes light up and he sat up straighter. I smiled at his reaction to me mentioning his daughter.

"She's great! She'll be in second grade already." I raised an eyebrow, "When I was six, I was in 1st grade. And when we were over summer vacation, I turned seven." "She started school early."

"That's great. How's Kim?" "She's great too." He said and I nodded, "I haven't seen that bitch in a while." He laughed. Kim and I are great friends, we just like to joke around a lot.

"You have a match tonight?" "I might, I don't know." "I don't know if I do either," I laughed, "I saw what you did on smack down." "What did I do?" "You checked the chair making sure it wasn't broke before you sat down." He shrugged and smiled, "you never know with your relatives. I had my fair share with all of them." I nodded, "My dad loves you though." I said and he chuckled again.

"Remember when you kissed Brooke?" I asked him, talking about Brooke Hogan, Hulk Hogans daughter. I love her too. She's very pretty.

He laughed loudly, making some people look over. "Yeah, that was such a long time ago." I nodded. "That was in 2006, I think. You're old, holy shit." I said and he scoffed. "I'm only 7 years older than you!" "I know, but you're 35. I'll be 29." "Everybody in this business is old when you think about it. Dean is 29, Roman is 29, Renee is 30, Cesaro is 34, Tyson is 34, Natalya is 32, Nikki and Brie are 31, Daniel is 33, John is 38-" "Okay, I get it, Randy. But, Paige is only 22, and she debuted here when she was 21. But actually debuted as a wrestler when she was 13." "13?" He asked, surprised.

"Yeah, her family runs a wrestling promotion type thing called World Association of Wrestling in England." I said and he was in shock. "How old was she when she won her first championship?" I scanned my mind. Paige is my best friend. I know everything about her. "Uh, she was 15 or 16." "How many titles has she held?" "In total....17- 25." I said and he raised his eyebrows and made a face, "Impressive." "She is." I nodded and we talked some more.

Seth walked up to me and before he could say a word I cut in, "Seth, I see you more than I do my own parents." He shrugged.

I already sent my mom flowers, texted her a very long text message, left her a voice mail, gave her money and gave her a $1,000 gift card for any restaurant she wants to go to. She thanked me over and over again. I think Mother's Day should be everyday. I mean, I love my mother unconditionally.

I skipped around backstage, bumping into someone. "We always meet this way, don't we?" Seth said for the second time already. He was holding my waist and we were staring into each others eyes. His eyes scanned over my face, stopping to meet my eyes.

**Seths P.O.V.**

Friends, Seth. Friends. That's it.

I cleared my throat quite loudly and let go of her waist. "I, uhm, I should get going, yeah?" I said and practically ran away from her.