Chapter 24

**Thursday**

**Olivias P.O.V.**

I was in the ring with Seth, Triple H, Joey, Jamie, Danielle, Molly, Big Show, Kane, Stephanie, and HHH.

It was a contract signing for battleground that's coming up soon.

And the match was going to be amazing.

It was me versus Danielle and Molly.

If they win, which they definitely won't, they get to share the championship.

That's dumb.

But I'm fine with it.

I had on shorts, a regular black tight tank top that had spaghetti straps, converse, a leather jacket, and my hair was up in a bun with a red bandanna.

My eyelashes were long like they always were, but they were longer since I was wearing 3D mascara. Then I had on cat eye eyeliner, coverup, and red lipstick.

"Ladies and gentleman, this is a contract signing to confirm the match at battleground. It will be Danielle and Molly going up against the divas champion, Olivia McMahon. If Molly and Danielle win, then they will share the championship."

My eyes stayed locked with Molly's.

I groaned when Danielle picked up the microphone.

"Olivia, I am and always will be better then you."

The crowd booed at her squeaky voice.

"I am a 4 time divas champion and a 5 time woman's champion. If you get in the ring with me, I will end your career... Just like that." I said threateningly.

She licked her lips, her eyes narrowing.

"Ladies, if you will." Seth said into his microphone.

They signed the contract and I held a finger up and hopped out of the ring.

"What is she doing?" Michael Cole asked.

I walked over to the time keepers area and grabbed it.

I got back into the ring and stamped my name.

"Olivia McMahon has her own stamp. That's amazing." Michael Cole said and I smiled.

Molly decided to be gutsy and slap me.

"Oh no. You don't ever slap a McMahon."

I rolled my neck around as the others backed up.

"C'mon, there's no hiding behind Danielle! Be a grown woman!" I yelled, getting in her face.

She tried to slap me again, but I caught her arm.

I pushed her out of the ring as I grabbed Danielle.

I hopped on top of her, taking her down with punches.

I felt my hair being pulled so I stood up and threw my head back so it would hit her nose.

She stumbled back and I picked her up. I power bombed her through the table and turned toward Danielle who was about to escape. I smirked and grabbed her hair.

I looked around the crowd, smirking.

I finally dropped down, her head hitting the canvas hard and she didn't move. She just stayed there, kind of like Brie did when Stephanie did it to her.

I fixed my bandanna.

"A perfect pedigree by Olivia."

I grabbed my title and held it high, the authority smirking behind me. I pulled my shirt up a bit in the front; there was too much boob showing. I giggled at my thought and hopped out of the ring.