You told me your lies

okay so I watch a lot of twilight, vampire diaries, teen wolf and all that jazz and if you know some or all what I brought up, your awesome but in this chapter I kind of put one thing from the vampire diaries like those rings that protect vampires from the sun and such so yeah just being clear that way it does not look like I'm taking other peoples ideas I'm just changing it up a bit not using a ring more like a simple on there body alright? Okay enjoy

{Allison's P.O.V}

It was the bright morning and I was already at the living room reading a book. It wasn't any type of book it was the Presscot brothers history. Some thing fascinated me and others made me cringed. I never thought in there family they would have such good writers if it were like a novel or a short film.

One thing did question me about something in the book and I thought it was not real but could it be and so on I read the part to be curious.

September 12, 1730

It's been days, weeks, months, almost to a year since we were not what I used to. I fear that if I keep on craving for the thirst for blood I might separate some ones head from there body. Being such a horrible monster like this with my four sons, it pains me they can be any were near the light like they use to, always playing out into the yard  going to the forest feeling the warmth of the sun heating us down if there cold, now I just always feel cold from my head to toe, I don't have a soul like I use to. I'm dead yet, I'm still alive. I wonder how long we will be demons on earth. Soon all the pain will go away .

I had a bad feeling in my stomach, "demons on earth" "thirst for blood" "horrible monster", so much words that scared me. Four sons? could it be the four I know, no it cant its not real. It's not natural.

I saw Blake coming out of the kitchen.

I looked up and smiled "Blake, what is this?" I got of the couch and walked to him "this is kind of creepy, was this guy like crazy".

His eyes grew wide in pure anger "you shouldn't be reading this" as he grabbed the book out of my hands in anger.

"well that makes me want to read it even more, what's up with the whole crap about thirst for blood" I questioned.

I walked with the Blake to the library and I was behind him asking so many questions about that book and now devilish it sounds.

he went to a long shelf near all the books had numbers, dates. 1630, 1699, 1700, 1740, ect. all these dates stretched out all the way to 2010. the book I read was 1730. As he put the book in between books 1720 and 1740 I grabbed his shoulder and tried to look him in the eye but he was stronger then me.

"Just shut up, your getting annoying" Blake rolled his eyes. I pouted "I just want to know, tell me the truth, please tell me you were not born any were in the 1600 or some were lower then that".

He got angry next thing I knew he turned himself around and grabbed my wrists and pushed me again the far wall from the other side of the library. He pressed me hard to the wall looking into my eyes. "you never stop asking questions don't you" he spoke.

"how did you do that!" I yelled at him struggling to get out of his grip. "no one can go that fast" I said again. his eye color changed to red "you know I am kind of hungry" as he lifted my chin up to see a clear look of my neck. "no, don't whatever you want, don't!" I yelled and screamed. His eyes were burning red and he leaned in to my neck and started to kiss and nibble but it got even worse he starts to bite harder i thought I was going to die but I didn't.

"Blake!" A male voice called out in the room. Blake stopped what he did and I look to the direction were the voice was. There was Noah, Dylan, Locus, and a tall brown haired, hazel eyes, and a classy looking man.