Noah

It has already bin a week and it was Saturday. I thought I could go for a run. I put some black Nike running shoes, a simple black tank top, and some gym shorts. I tied my hair up in a pony tail and looked at my self threw my body mirror and headed out my house. I started with a jog around the street until I saw the grave yard and I wanted to stop by for a bit.

I looked around and the one tome stone I was looking for. 'Here lies Brandon Sparks beloved father of two children, husband of Emma Sparks, and a hard working man". ever since he died things have bin a bit different and now I'm in high school and god knows what ill be in at the future. when I got onto my knees I looked at the tome stone and a bit of tears feel out to my eyes. I kept on remembering all the good times when I was with my dad, all happy and amazing.

"are you okay?" a voice said behind me. I flinched and got up fast and stood up straight and turned. "oh my god, don't do that" I said putting my hand near my chest and let out a little laugh. "oh, sorry i didn't mean to" he said. "hey, aren't you that guy in some of my classes, Noah right?" I questioned. "yeah, that's me" Noah answered. I looked at him  and the way he was wearing just some kaki joggers, black air force Nike, and a basic black shirt. He did look really cute.

"so uh, what uh, what are you going here" I asked. "I was going to ask the same question" he said giving me a smile while he put his hands in his pockets. "I asked you first" I crossed my arms lifting one eyebrow. "just you know, walking around seeing new things" Noah continued "and you". "oh, I'm just seeing my dad" answering him looking down. "oh wow, I'm so sorry" I interrupted him "its fine, well you didn't do anything so its fine" Leaving me hesitating. "well I'm sorry to scare you, once again" Noah told me. "its fine" I continued "ill see you later, maybe tomorrow alright". " yeah alright" he said back and I started to jog back home.

{Noah's P.O.V}

When Allison jogged out of the grave yard I saw something fall from her pocket of her gym shorts. I walked to it and picked it up. It was a gold chained necklace with a blood red gem. Seeing Allison already running faster to her house I ran behind her trying to call her name which didn't work because she had her headphones in.

{Allison's P.O.V}

I arrived at my house and almost open the door but I heard someone calling my name over my music. I look back and I see Noah. "now you hear me, you dropped this" he said. It was my ruby necklace my dad got for me when I was eight. "oh my god, thank you so much" I said and side hugged him. I open my door And smelled cookies. "Hey let me repay you, do you want some cookies" I said as I laughed. Noah laughed with me "sure". "okay come in" I said and went to the kitchen.

"oh my god mom!" I shouted. I saw my mom with a cut on her hand all bleeding. "are you okay" I worried. "I'm find honey don't worry" my mom said. "its pretty big what did you do" I questioned but then seeing she was trying to make dinner I see a kitchen knife on the kitchen counter and said "never mind, Noah help me" I shouted at him. Noah starred at my mothers cut bleeding out and he didn't look well at all. "Noah?". "I'm sorry Allison I, I need to go" he stuttered as he was covering his nose and mouth with his arm and got out the house slamming my door. I ran up and opened my door again and he was no were to be seen. Looking left and right it was like he was never here at all. i didn't see him and i got worried, took a deep breath and closed back the door.

{NEXT 2 DAY}

Carol and I were walking around at school in the morning. "so he freaked out and vanished when he saw your mom's blood" Carol said. "yup, like he was never there" I responded back. "wow, that's strange, he must be a vampire" Carol laughed and so did I. "not funny Carol, I'm serious" I scuffed. "okay, okay, maybe he is one of those people who doesn't like to see blood" Carol said. "you know, you could be right" I finally said to Carol. Next thing I knew Noah was talking to his brother, Blake near the cafeteria doors. Then he stairs at me leaving me to just stand and looking at him.