Home Sweet Home

{Allison's P.O.V}

I woke up from a queen sized bed. I yawned so much and I sat up right. I look around the room and yawned again. I hopped out of my bed and looked into the mirror on the left side corner from my bed. My clothes smelled horrible so I put on a big white sweater and some blue short shorts and some socks.

I didn't get use to the place yet like it was my own but I try to adapt sort of. I keep on getting lost in this house like I'm in maze. I put my hair up in a messy bun and walked out of my room and heading to the kitchen. I went straight to the fridge and got some mayo, ham, cheese, lettuce, and some tomato to make a sand which. Next I got the bread and I started to put everything right on the bread  I wanted a board and a cutting knife to cut the lettuce and tomato.

{Locus's P.O.V}

I was in the library and i wanted something to drink so I went to the kitchen when I almost went inside I see Allison in her short shorts and a big sweater making her self a sand which she looked kind of cute so I crossed my arms leaning on the right side wall, smiling. There was something about her that i loved about but I didn't know what it was and I know for sure I didn't love love her just as a friend.

"Trying to make a sand which hmm" I smiled. she flitch and turned around with the knife. i put my arms up "whoa what I do" I surrendered.

she sighed "don't do that. k". I shrugged "alright, alright, I'm gonna go back in the library".

"wait, when I finish making this show me the library, please I seriously have nothing to do" she wined like a little girl. "alright" I agreed. I waited and she finished making her sand which and brought it with her on a plate and we walked to the library. She put her plate on a side desk next to a chair she was going to sit at and it was right next to mine. I started to read my book but then I saw Allison struggling to get a book on the top of the shelf. after all she was very short, 5,4 short the rest of us are 5,7-5,8.

I laughed "here let me help you"

I walked up to her and picked out the book she wanted from the top shelf. she gave me a sad face " you know you don't have to treat me like a kid right, I almost had it". I shrugged "so, I'm helping you not babying you". "ughh, whatever" she groaned.

We sat back down to our chairs and we started reading. It made me smile when she had a sand which in one hand a book in the other. she was sitting sideways on the chair reading her book. I didn't expect she would play around with me by stretching out her leg to hit my face or rub against it. I grabbed her foot and I pulled her to me. she kept on laughing "stop it".

{Noah's P.O.V}

I heard a lot of laughing over my music in my room. I paused my music and I ran downstairs and went at the living room then I hear again. It was coming from the Library. so I went to the left hallway and opened the door and I look to the right were the reading chairs are. Locus was on top of Allison on the ground laughing.

she was covering her face and locus said "come on let me see you". I coughed so signal I was in the room. Allison uncovered her face and looked to me. I put my hands in my pockets and fake smiled "what uh, what's going on here".

Locus cleared his throat "oh, nothing we were just reading"

"oh, really" I fake smiled again "that's, that's great, keep on doing what you guys were doing, act like I was never here" and I stormed out of the room and locked my door. I was in full on rage I threw my reading chair from my room across. All my anger came out but music always calmed me down.

{Later on: 9:00pm }

On my radio station Let your hair down by Magic came on and next thing I hear was a nock on my door. "come in" I yelled out drinking tequila. The door opens and it was Allison. "what do you want" I groaned.

her eyes wide opened "wow, your drunk" she breathed in and out "are you okay" she questioned.

"yeah, I'm flawless, doing super" as I raised up a tequila bottle.

she laughed "you sure". "like I said, I am flawless" I continued "were is your lucki poo" I faked smiled

"Noah" she yelled and then she sat up right next to me in bed. "Noah, I'm sorry, I didn't think you would get jealous". I burst out laughing "me, Jealous?, never".

she smiled "oh really, what's up with the drinking then"

"its one of those days were your life is just like a bomb, it blows up when frustrated" as I make a bomb sound.

Allison chuckled "okay listen to me it wasn't li-" I blocked her out and said la la la la la over and over again to annoy her and not hear her. She got pissed and me and climbed on top of me "listen to me Noah!" she shouted hold my hands nocking my tequila bottle to the floor.

I smirked "I'm listening"

she lightly punched me on the chest "its not funny Noah". I chuckled "it kind of is". she punched me again on the chest.

"one thing" I said "you know you got to clean that right" pointing at the broken tequila glass bottle. "about that" she scratched her head "bye!" and she ran out to the door.

"wow, so nice!" I yelled out at the top of my lunges throwing my arms up laying down, completely.

well my point of view is that Noah is more funnier when he is drunk, weird, so is everybody else okaii! I hope you guys like this one it was shorter because I really had no better ideas I wonder which boy fights for Allison, and we all know it could be Noah or locus who knows.