Shopping

I do NOT own the characters just the story line. Stephnie Meyer owns the characters I do NOT. enjoy!

Ever since we had the 'battle' with the Voltouri I keep on having dreams about it. Even though we left alive I keep thinking that I gonna get abducted by them. My mom tells me other wise.

"Good morning Ness!" my mother said with a smile coming into my room.

"Morning Mom!" I said as I embraced her in a hug.

"So what do you want to do today hon?"

"Umm. . . can we go shopping with auntie Alice today?"

"Are you sure you want to?" My mom asked.

"Yeah mom I LOVE going shopping with aunt Alice!!" I exclaimed.

"YAY were going shopping today!!!" I heard Alice say as she came running into my room.

"Hi auntie!!!" I said while giving Alice a hug.

"I love you sooo much Nessie!! So you ready?"

"Umm. . can I take a shower first?" I asked.

"Of course you can!!, but hurry!" she exclaimed as I walked to the bathroom.

-----

When I got out I quickly went downstairs to go eat. There I saw Jacob.Talking to my dad.

"JAKE!!" I scram running down the stairs to hug him.

"Hey nessie!" He said with a grin on his face and gave me a kiss on the cheek receiving a glare from my dad. I just giggled.

"So what are you gonna do today?" Jacob asked me.

"Well I'm going shopping with Auntie Alice for the day"

"Cool nessie!"

"Well are you ready to go Nessie" I heard Alice ask me.

"Yeah let's go already!" I answerd giving Jacob, my dad, mom, and everyone else a hug.

"We are gonna have sooo much fun Renesmee" Chirped alice as we enyerd the parking lot.